Posters on OUYA
Hi all,

I've installed the new OUYA build from their store and downloaded Aeon Nox from there.
Everything is working fine except that poster art is not shown in any view.

I can see the posters from the "choose art" section in the "tv show information" menu and even select the one i prefer, problem is that in the list view is not shown, only an empty frame is visible.

I've checked and with the Confluence skin the poster art is shown normally..

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Cosimo
(2013-08-22, 20:30)User 177531 Wrote: Hi all,

I've installed the new OUYA build from their store and downloaded Aeon Nox from there.

I can see the posters from the "choose art" section in the "tv show information" menu and even select the one i prefer, problem is that in the list view is not shown, only an empty frame is visible.

I've checked and with the Confluence skin the poster art is shown normally..

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

Same problem here! I love this skin but sucks if you cant see the art working.

I think its the frodo build available in discovery..just cant figure out what is the disconnect between aeon nox and the build in ouya discovery store.
(2013-08-22, 20:30)User 177531 Wrote: I've installed the new OUYA build from their store and downloaded Aeon Nox from there.
Are you sure you are using Aeon Nox for Frodo, not nightly/Gotham?
(2013-08-23, 12:41)Koying Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 20:30)User 177531 Wrote: I've installed the new OUYA build from their store and downloaded Aeon Nox from there.

Hi,

I've downloaded it from Ouya's XMBC under the Skins "Get More.." option. Is it the right version?

Thank you
(2013-08-23, 13:13)User 177531 Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 12:41)Koying Wrote:

Hi,

I've downloaded it from Ouya's XMBC under the Skins "Get More.." option. Is it the right version?

Thank you
Should be the good version. I'll have a look.
(2013-08-23, 14:12)Koying Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 13:13)User 177531 Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 12:41)Koying Wrote: Are you sure you are using Aeon Nox for Frodo, not nightly/Gotham?

Hi,

Thank you
Should be the good version. I'll have a look.

Thank you
Same here. Also using pathsubstitution for the thumbs, don't know if that could have anything to do with it. Also, got the libstagefright build running as well, where the thumbs do show up.
Looks like a transparency issue. If you disable the "Cases", you'll see the posters.
(2013-08-23, 20:36)Koying Wrote: Looks like a transparency issue. If you disable the "Cases", you'll see the posters.

How do you disable the cases? Looked at every setting.
(2013-08-24, 00:12)rossdret Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 20:36)Koying Wrote: Looks like a transparency issue. If you disable the "Cases", you'll see the posters.

How do you disable the cases? Looked at every setting.

Hmmm found it (cases) for some views but didnt fix the issue.

It seems almost all views other than ones with logos or a list just display empty cases or boxes.

Bottom line I guess aeon nox isnt compatible woth the first build on the discovery store....I might have to revert back to alpha 1 build.
Is it working on Gotham? I'd find it quite strange...
Disabled clear cases in InfoWall mode (on OUYA version), worked for me.
(2013-08-24, 09:44)Koying Wrote: Is it working on Gotham? I'd find it quite strange...

I have the same issue.
I've got both Gotham A1 and the new build from the ouya store installed.
I have no posters displaying with the new version (movies or tv show screens), but they work fine on gotham a1.

Can you reproduce this?

Note: I'm using the 'Episode' view and BannerPlex.
Yep, it even works fine on the "plain" 12.2 for android. Digging...
Nailed it. Will be fixed on 12.3.1 Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters on OUYA0