change parrent folder icon
For my own reasons I need the SHOW PARRENT FOLDER option in xbmc enabled. The parent folder item/case in the MOVIES menu is really ugly. Is it possible to make this look nicer? I would like to call it something like PREVIOUS or something, or HOME.
Don't dream your life, live your dream
I click on movies from my home page and I get a nice view of my movies... the parent is the homepage, so if you want to pretty up the home page... check out some new skins. Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show Parents Folder icons might be worth investigating although it's the converse you may want.
OP might be referring to the image used for the parent link (e.g., blue left arrow in thumbnail view for default skin).
(2013-08-26, 18:27)artrafael Wrote: OP might be referring to the image used for the parent link (e.g., blue left arrow in thumbnail view for default skin).
Yes it could be that and (one of the reasons to tell him that he might want the reverse) toggling Settings>Appearance>File Lists>Show Parents Folder icons would no longer show the (what the user perceives as) an unsightly icon, and he would have to use the backspace key or mapped button to go/see the home page. OTH clicking on the Parents Folder icon...takes you to the library screen instead of the home page, which is another matter.
replace DefaultFolderBack.png in your skin, then repack textures.xbt.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change parrent folder icon0