Error Has Occured An Unknown Parameter
I just updated EMM included the update to the database and now when I update I get a message that pops up similar to the message that comes up when a new movie is added that says Error has Occured An Unknown Parameter. Any idea what is causing this?
No. Can you upload the error logfile?
Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Drawing.Image.get_Height()
at EmberAPI.ImageUtils.ResizePB(PictureBox& pbResize, PictureBox& pbCache, Int32 maxHeight, Int32 maxWidth)
Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:50:57 PM
===========================================================================================

at EmberAPI.ImageUtils.ResizePB(PictureBox& pbResize, PictureBox& pbCache, Int32 maxHeight, Int32 maxWidth)
Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:09 PM
===========================================================================================

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:11 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:16 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:23 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:52:56 PM

Date/Time: 8/25/2013 5:58:39 PM
This error can be ignored.
You can disable the popup error windows in settings -> modules -> notifications
Thanks Dan. Is it an error that will eventually go away? I don't really want to turn off error reporting in case something new comes up that I need to know about.
I think I can fix this in next release. It's I little bug with empty picture boxes in the main window.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error Has Occured An Unknown Parameter0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.