• 217(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-15, 21:46)calexicoca Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 21:24)DanCooper Wrote: 1. I thinks it's a bug in Kodi. Try Tools => Kodi Interface => Update Database and then sync again via context menu. Looks sometimes Kodi don't recognize new tv show folders.
2. Change to latest Alpha. I'm no longer able to debug the beta version.

Sorry my mistake - I use 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23 x64
Then please use the Alpha thread for your questions. Thx
I really do apologize for my dumb mistake!
(2015-03-10, 10:28)DanCooper Wrote: Manually:
- switch to Sets and create a new set from the context menu (right mouse button in sets list)

I tried to manually add a set this, and I got "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value", and then the program quit. What did I do wrong?
Scanning in multi disc blurays with bluray folders, not ISO files. I am sure this has been covered before but I am ready to pull my hair out. I have three movies in my movie drive. The Lord of the Rings series, each has two parts or discs. I have tried to scan them in using all sorts of names, ........Part1, Part2, CD1,CD2, Disc1, Disc2 to no avail. Each movie is in its own folder. When I scan the drive it will only pick up one of the 2 parts, Part1, not both. If I move the part1 discs to an excluded folder it will pick up the part2 discs. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to clear the caches and clean database. By the way I have tried this with the 14.8 and 14.7 builds with the same results.
Thanks
videoed.
(2017-06-27, 01:14)videoed Wrote: Scanning in multi disc blurays with bluray folders, not ISO files. I am sure this has been covered before but I am ready to pull my hair out. I have three movies in my movie drive. The Lord of the Rings series, each has two parts or discs. I have tried to scan them in using all sorts of nameings, ........Part1, Part2, CD1,CD2, Disc1, Disc2 to no avail. Each movie is in its own folder. When I scan the drive it will only pick up one of the 2 parts, Part1, not both. If I move the part1 discs to an excluded folder it will pick up the part2 discs. Any help would be appreciated. By the way I have tried this with the 14.8 and 14.7 builds with the same results.
Thanks
videoed.
Maybe a bug. I've to check that tomorrow.
UPDATE! I did get the 14.7 version to work by naming the folders as Movie Name Part 1 and Movie Name Part 2. Version 14.8 did not scan with the exact same names. (Actually the same drive.) Only picked up the first one for each movie.
Thanks.
"Part #" is a stacking trigger. You have to remove it from stacking list if you use titles that contains the word "part": Link

Please use the Alpha thread for questions about the alpha version: Link
Hey guys, possible (probable) dumb question here.

I just upgraded from Ember 1.4.7 to Ember 1.4.8 Alpha.

All of my movie data is there but none of my album artwork are showing up in the default view even though if I inspect a movie by going into it (double click) all of the poster, fanart, etc., are present.

How do I fix this? I tried clearing cache, reloading my movies, etc., and nothing seems to work. Is this some new option/setting I am unaware of?

Thanks
Enable show artwork ->Edit -> Settings ->General -> Main Window -> Check whatever you want displayed.
(2017-10-18, 04:25)voip-ninja Wrote: Hey guys, possible (probable) dumb question here.

I just upgraded from Ember 1.4.7 to Ember 1.4.8 Alpha.

All of my movie data is there but none of my album artwork are showing up in the default view even though if I inspect a movie by going into it (double click) all of the poster, fanart, etc., are present.

How do I fix this?  I tried clearing cache, reloading my movies, etc., and nothing seems to work.  Is this some new option/setting I am unaware of?

Thanks

Please use the new thread for questions about the Alpha version: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259449
(2017-10-18, 05:11)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Enable show artwork ->Edit -> Settings ->General -> Main Window -> Check whatever you want displayed.

Thank you, that resolved it.
  • 217(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8