• 212(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-23, 16:04)Poland Wrote: Hello. Already once I asked. Tell me .Why the story is not in Polish?. What do I have to set ?? why is not always the manufacturer's logo label ??

Wrong scrapers. Only TMDB has Polish text. IMDB is english only, all other scrapers are german only.
it is not always film company logo , why??

We still do not have a story in Polish.In the old version of the program is well

(2016-03-23, 20:56)Poland Wrote: it is not always film company logo , why??

Just means there isn't a logo for it in the pictures section. Look up the studio logo and save it in:

Ember Media Manager BETA\Images\Studios\

Then that studio will show up.
I just discovered that a lot of my movies do not show NFO files. They are all there but, Ember is not showing them. The naming convention is the same <filename>.nfo. I do not understand why Ember would read some but not the others?
(2016-03-24, 19:01)calexicoca Wrote: I just discovered that a lot of my movies do not show NFO files. They are all there but, Ember is not showing them. The naming convention is the same <filename>.nfo. I do not understand why Ember would read some but not the others?

Do you have tried to reload it with F5?
I did it does not make a difference.
(2016-03-24, 19:57)calexicoca Wrote: I did it does not make a difference.

Hmmm....
Please post a screenshot of a movie folder that has a non-recognized NFO and post the full NFO on pastebin.com.
Why do not I have a story in Polish. I set skraper as you said.(TMDB) .In the old version of the program I have well
(2016-03-24, 20:04)Poland Wrote: Why do not I have a story in Polish. I set skraper as you said.(TMDB) .In the old version of the program I have well

You have to set the movie SOURCE to Polish (new settings, it's "en" per default) and also select all movies and set it to language Polish via context menu.

EDIT: Sorry, that's a feature of Alpha version. You have to set all scrapers to "pl".
Photo 
(2016-03-24, 19:59)DanCooper Wrote:

Hmmm....
Please post a screenshot of a movie folder that has a non-recognized NFO and post the full NFO on pastebin.com.

Unrecognizable NFO file on pastebin. Previous version of Ember read it no problem:
Paste

Screen of the movie in Ember

Screen of the folder where movie resides:
Please add option movie TMDB preferred language; korean.
thanks
(2016-03-24, 20:30)calexicoca Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 19:59)DanCooper Wrote:

Hmmm....

Unrecognizable NFO file on pastebin. Previous version of Ember read it no problem:
Paste

Screen of the movie in Ember

Screen of the folder where movie resides:

Ok, you use the Alpha, this is the Beta thread. Also you have hided the Info/NFO column in movie list, so i can't so on your picture if Ember has recognized your NFO, i can only see that the info is empty.
Please change the thread.
(2016-03-24, 20:35)lenyu5022 Wrote: Please add option movie TMDB preferred language; korean.
thanks

What is the Alpha2 code of Korean, "ko"?
(2016-03-24, 20:30)calexicoca Wrote: ...

Anyway, i've found the issue: You have many boolean entries in your NFO file that has a value of "True" instead of "true" (same with "False" / "false"). You have to fix all your NFO, otherwise they can not be readed. The best tool the fix that is TextCrawler. Simply do a search and replace for all "True" and "False" values in your NFOs (can be done for all NFO with one or two clicks).
(2016-03-24, 21:00)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 20:35)lenyu5022 Wrote: Please add option movie TMDB preferred language; korean.
thanks

What is the Alpha2 code of Korean, "ko"?

Thats RightBlush
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8