Win [wip] Lovelytunes - A smart downloader & organiser for music lovers
@lovely tunes my I click on "Scan My library" nothing happens. I know there are lot of songs in that folder but it is not doing anything? what am I missing?

[UPDATE] trace log attached

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=55379
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Hello I would like to participate in the Beta Test'm Brazilian and lover of music down a lot of music via torrent and NZB via I participate?
Hi!
After somes short nights the beta is now open to all. You can access the beta here http://www.lovely-tunes.com
Hi, just got setup with the beta, it looks good. Is there plans for web login? Is it possible to add my own Newznab index?
Looking good, a login would be nice Smile, but damn this looks awesome!
I got this setup and it's not scanning beyond B in my collection. I've restarted it a few times and today updated to latest version but no good.
Hi!

Just a few words. Awful lot of work has been done to improve the beta. Bugs Scans are for the most solved, as well as those for Sabnzbs and searchers.
I also added a few features that were requested including:
-Reading / Writing m4a tags.
-Newsnab index features (owned or not)

@PogMoThoin: I started thinking about plans for a web client, but it is a little (lot) work... If u still have issues with scanning take the trace.log in the application folder and email me the file. Thanks!
I just registered to access the beta. Unfortunately, the confirmation email has not found me yet. Is the server down?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Email confirmation arrived now and I can sign in. Unfortunately, I can only reach the wordpress site with options. When switching to the LT site, it does not work and I am still locked out. Using Chrome with Windows. Thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Got an email link now for downloading. Will give it a shot, but two quick reactions:

1) Symantec Antivirus says it is not safe and only allows to run after creating an exception.
2) The download host is blocked in China. Any chance to put on a different server?
Hi,

I send u a link by pm.

Don't worry about the warning, the runtime is not yet signed so u can have some security warning.

Thanks
Finally Finally Finally !! We will have the option to manage the music for XBMC in an application and generate the info files. I can't wait to see this thing in action.

Could you also add the option to download discart?
This indeed looks beautiful and a is a fantastic tool!!! If development continues, this can be at the same level like SB and CP.

A few questions:

1) When adding to the library, LT actually copies the actual files to a different folder. Can this be disabled?

2) Cannot go to full-screen?

3) Would love to save NFO, poster and fanart at artist folder source

4) Cross-OS with web-interface (same as SB, CP, HP?)

5) Allow auto-download of top-5 itunes albums (configurable what country the top-5 list comes from)

Thanks a lot in advance, appreciated!!!
So far I have found no (easy) way to download libretti for opera and display them in the player the same way as 'normal' lyrics are displayed. Does your tool help?
(2013-09-15, 03:11)steve1977 Wrote: This indeed looks beautiful and a is a fantastic tool!!! If development continues, this can be at the same level like SB and CP.

A few questions:

1) When adding to the library, LT actually copies the actual files to a different folder. Can this be disabled?

5) Allow auto-download of top-5 itunes albums (configurable what country the top-5 list comes from)

I scanned my 'A' folder of music and then realized it had disappeared from my server!!! Found them in my Music folder on the windows machine LoveyTunes was running on. Phew!!

(2013-09-15, 03:11)steve1977 Wrote: This indeed looks beautiful and a is a fantastic tool!!! If development continues, this can be at the same level like SB and CP.

A few questions:

I scanned my 'A' folder of music and then realized it had disappeared from my server!!! Found them in my Music folder on the windows machine LoveyTunes was running on. Phew!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] Lovelytunes - A smart downloader & organiser for music lovers1