Top-Left icon string removal?
hello, im modifying an xbmc to have a certain theme for a friend and i want it all to be the same. all the icons ive changed and the wallpaper but i cant seem to find a way to change the word xbmc on the top left side of the toolbar(in Windows OS when u press the "\" key it minimizes the view so you can drag the software around, on the top left theirs an xbmc logo icon and a string "xbmc" i want to change the string. any help would be much appreciated, i tried to post this in the general but some reason i dont have access to post.

much thnx in advance Smile
(2013-09-02, 03:21)rbisrxx85 Wrote: i tried to post this in the general but some reason i dont have access to post.

This *is* the General Help and Support forum (where you posted). However, what you are trying to do is modify the default skin, so I'm moving this to the Confluence skin subforum.
ok but this isnt a skin im trying to modify... i understand i might have not given the best description and might have led u to believe i wanted to change the XBMC logo within the homepage of xbmc.. that is not my intent, what im trying to modify is the sting "xbmc" that resides on the toolbar of the software next to the corner where in general in a software when u double click it, it closes the program. theres a xbmc logo icon (controlicon) on the top left toolbar and a string to the right of it "xbmc" that is what im trying to change.

thnx again and sorry for missleading my request
you would need to recompile XBMC with a new icon
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
again, that is not what i want to change.. i want to remove or edit the XBMC string next to the top left icon

watch gallery
ok answer is still the same:
you would need to recompile XBMC to change the text
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ok thnx ill give it a shot

appreciate it tons!

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top-Left icon string removal?0