MyMovies.dk scraper not working
Every time I try to use the MyMovies.dk scraper it says "Unable to connect to remote database". I have purchased the API access from MyMovies, and using the same login as the site. Any ideas how to get it working? Thanks in advance.
I have been getting the same message, not sure why it is going this. Really wish I could use MyMovies meta data in XBMC, would make it 10 times better.
Works fine for me, their metadata is excellent.
Hi,

Although subscribing to MyMovies.dk, I'm unable to get the add-in Movie scraper to work. I'm using a clean Kodi Helix 14.2 installation and latest version 1.2.6 of the scraper. The problem seems to be the same as reported above..

(2013-09-02, 23:17)byrdog Wrote: Every time I try to use the MyMovies.dk scraper it says "Unable to connect to remote database". I have purchased the API access from MyMovies, and using the same login as the site. Any ideas how to get it working? Thanks in advance.

.. Looking at the debug log (http://pastebin.com/QHwVCD4B) the problem seem to be something to do with the forming of the api url. It is forming the url with 'Country=United Kingdom' instead of the correct format 'Country=United%20Kingdom' . If this form is used instead the url will load correctly.

I think the problem is something to do with the formation of the regular expressions in the mymoviesdk scrapper framework. Interestingly, even if you change the selected country, the debug log still shows 'United Kingdom', it's as if the scrapper is picking up (and incorrectly coding) a system wide country code.

I'm not sure if this is something particular to the mymovies scraper or a general system problem. I've found mention of similar problems elsewhere.

I'd be grateful for any ideas about chasing down the problem and if I find anything out I'll post it here. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyMovies.dk scraper not working0