[RELEASE] Reboot2oOS - Reboot once to another OS.
Hi, the download link is offline. Could you please share the file again?
Sorry man, never saw this post... Updated link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/61xqeqshjhqlz9...0.zip?dl=0
Again offline.. would you upload it again?
I've stopped using dropbox and have uploaded it to github - first post has been updated.
Thank you! Actually i missed a thing:
I am using libreelec for KODI on a multi OS system. But the grub commands are not supported by libreelec - so it will not work Sad
I had it working on openelec with grub. Here is the link, though do note it is very old and I don't use openelec/libreelec anymore so I can't provide much support to get it working

https://github.com/teeedubb/teeedubb-xbm...p?raw=true
Thank you i will take a look and try. The file is access restricted, can you publish it?
Sorry about that, link has been updated
Thank you, worked for me.
I had to adjust some certain stuff including to recompile as some directories are different to openelec. It seems i am very close but one thing fails, I can`t load a certain lib:

/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe/bin/grub-editenv: error while loading shared libraries: libdevmapper.so.1.02.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I took the file from the compiling os but cant add it as the /lib folder is write protected on LE. I added a custom dir to the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the file inside but didn`t work either.
I also tried to add a custom lib dir to the compilation configuration:
./configure --libdir=/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe/lib --exec-prefix=/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe --prefix=/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe --sbindir=/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe/bin --disable-grub-mkfont
But also doesn`t work. Do you mabe have further ideas?

UPDATE: Made it work with "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.reboot2oos-oe/bin/lib" and execute from cli. Still looking for a way to add a custom lib path to the build of grub...
Everything now working fine. Thank you for the great addon!
I uploaded the addon configured for LibreELEC to github (script.reboot2oos-le). I hope this is ok for you @teeedubb otherwise let me know and i will remove it from there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Reboot2oOS - Reboot once to another OS.2