Remote Issues
Please bear with me, posted this else where but don't seem to be getting a response, so thought would try here

Set up is as below

1) Windows 7 ....Hauppauge MCE Remote Control Kit USB. XBMC 12.2 ....Harmony Touch Remote

2) I have successfully added Hauppauge MCE Remote Control Kit USB as a device at myharmony.com and Watch XBMC as a activity. This was not added under Select: Computer – Media Center PC – Microsoft – “Windows Media Center” as suggested here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ech+remote

3) The problem is Hauppauge MCE Remote Control Kit USB did not come with buttons and commands that I wish to use, so how do I enter buttons and commands for this set up

Windows 7 ....Hauppauge MCE Remote Control Kit USB. XBMC 12.2 ....Harmony Touch Remote

Cheers
Please clarify. Are you saying that the Logitech Harmony profile does not include all the buttons on the MCE remote? If that is the case, you could try another MCE remote profile, as a lot of them are compatible, or you could use the "learn" function to manually add those functions and assign to a button.

If instead you want button functions, say for instance subtitle toggle, that may not be on the remote, you can work with the keymap (keyboard.xml) file in XBMC to customize what happens when a particular button is pressed. Check out the xbmc wiki for more on that.
Is that Hauppage thing is just an IR receiver? Mostly for the Harmony remotes we use the Plex Player profile in setting it up via the Harmony/Logitech software. At least, that's what works for me. That profile has all the necessary button codings.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Hi,

I upgraded to 14 Helix and suddenly my remote app doesn't work any more.
It finds the Kodi on 192.168.1.108 but there is no conenction.
If I typr 192.168.1.108:8080 to my browser it shows me the page but nothing can be clicked.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Issues0