Win Green line around video or jerky video.
So I just updated to the latest intel drivers, and now, instead of a green bar during SD content, I get jerky and "slow" video when playing sd content. I have a 4th gen haswell i3, no discrete graphics card. I have all graphics acceleration enabled. I've only tested one type of SD content so far, which was a mkv rip of a looney tunes dvd.
Disregard, a reboot fixed it. Now DVXA and DVXA on or off, no green bars. I'm running 12.3 frodo, fyi.
(2014-03-24, 05:11)tron999 Wrote: Disregard, a reboot fixed it. Now DVXA and DVXA on or off, no green bars. I'm running 12.3 frodo, fyi.

What version of the drivers are you using and for which integrated graphics card? I'm having the issues with an HD4000 chip and haven't been able to find a driver that will work properly.
(2014-03-24, 15:27)Spyderturbo007 Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 05:11)tron999 Wrote: Disregard, a reboot fixed it. Now DVXA and DVXA on or off, no green bars. I'm running 12.3 frodo, fyi.

What version of the drivers are you using and for which integrated graphics card? I'm having the issues with an HD4000 chip and haven't been able to find a driver that will work properly.
The latest version of drivers works properly!
I'm using the latest version of intel's drivers. They were just released in march. I have the HD 4400 graphics, though. win 7 64 bit.
Ouch just build a sandy based pc and getting this green line for video in XBMC (MPEG-2) So which drivers fixed this by the way? I have an AMD/790GX HTPC with HD3300 graphics from 2008 and that never had any issues from day 1!
I don't think Intel released any new version to fix this issue for SB graphics. However I have seen some postings talking about one of the older versions did not have this issue.
(2014-05-17, 17:35)milli Wrote: I don't think Intel released any new version to fix this issue for SB graphics. However I have seen some postings talking about one of the older versions did not have this issue.

oh well just disabled DXVA2 and used software works like a treat Nod thanks for update though but went thru earlier posts/threads and decided this has to do Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green line around video or jerky video.0