Win No plot with Universal Movie Scraper
For some reason, I'm not getting the plot for any of my movies when using the Universal Movie Scraper. All the other info, like the actors and directors is there, but no plot. If I open the menu on the movie, and click on movie information, I can click on refresh, and then the plot downloads. That will take forever to do my entire movie collection, so how can I get it to do it automatically for my whole collection?
Check the Universal Movie Scraper settings "Plot" tab and see which site is specified for "Get plot from". Try changing the site selection and see if that makes any difference.
(2013-09-05, 20:39)artrafael Wrote: Check the Universal Movie Scraper settings "Plot" tab and see which site is specified for "Get plot from". Try changing the site selection and see if that makes any difference.

I got it sorted out. I forgot I had an old program called "Yammm" monitoring my movie folder. That program generates movie info, and I think the scraper saw that there was already info there, so it just overlooked all the movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No plot with Universal Movie Scraper0