• 20(current)
Release Dropbox addon
I'm having problems with dbmc again. Installed it but keep getting errors. It won't accept my PIN number and if it does when I click on finish adding account it gives me an error check log for more info

Help
Well I' have to take a break. I've added ryansrepo and it still gives me error check log for info. I used dbmc many times. I had the Ryan's repo made for me last year. Now it's not working. Help
(2017-03-09, 10:18)R247yan Wrote: Well I' have to take a break. I've added ryansrepo and it still gives me error check log for info. I used dbmc many times. I had the Ryan's repo made for me last year. Now it's not working. Help
Hi, can you please provide the log of the error? See also:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy on how to get the log.
Thanks.
(2017-03-03, 11:25)josetaza Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 18:17)mattmartinolc Wrote: That's a shame. I have mine working fine but only if I use absolute paths for the files like in openelec /storage/.kodi/addons/ etc
Only special:// does not work and I want it to because I want all my machines to get anything I add including osmc, windows, etc
I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the special://. Can you tell me how to reproduce the problem step by step? Thanks.
I just took a quick look. Now I understand what you mean with the special:// part. It is possible to fix this. I have entered a ticket for it:
https://sourceforge.net/p/xbmc-dropbox/tickets/14/
It would probably get into the next release, but as I said before: I don't have a lot of time... And a big important change has to be implemented as well.... Confused
(2017-03-09, 09:01)R247yan Wrote: I'm having problems with dbmc again. Installed it but keep getting errors. It won't accept my PIN number and if it does when I click on finish adding account it gives me an error check log for more info

Help

Same here
(2017-03-12, 06:28)Paulo Gomes Wrote:
(2017-03-09, 09:01)R247yan Wrote: I'm having problems with dbmc again. Installed it but keep getting errors. It won't accept my PIN number and if it does when I click on finish adding account it gives me an error check log for more info

Help

Same here

I was using the 0.7.3 version because was the only one that works but now it's not working anymore. Never get authorization done.
any tips? Jarvis 16.1
Dropbox updated something.
Dam. Why can't they just leave things alone or give you options to install that version
Hey guys,

I just moved into my new flat and tried to get kodi working on my fire tv stick. Everything works fine, but I am not able to get the Dropbox Add-on to work.
The add-on just won't start. Here is the log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2svj4uebx1h9nb/log.jpg?dl=0

(I know, I could export the log easily, but except for wifi I haven't installed any network in my new flat yet)
Thank you
Cheers
Jan
Hi,

i have problem to run dropbox add-on after install.

There is a log:

08:58:20.979 T:1959031728 ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
08:58:22.485 T:1461711856 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc4 in position 11: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/addon.py", line 74, in <module>
current_module.run(params)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/browse_account.py", line 317, in run
browser.buildList()
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/browse_account.py", line 102, in buildList
self.add_account(name)
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.dbmc/browse_account.py", line 123, in add_account
listItem = xbmcgui.ListItem(name.encode("utf-8"), iconImage=iconImage, thumbnailImage=iconImage)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc4 in position 11: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
08:58:22.614 T:1959031728 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.dbmc/?content_type=video
08:58:22.615 T:1959031728 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.dbmc/?content_type=video) failed

please, help Wink

Daniel
Anyone trying to get this addon to work again?
Still nothing with this addon? I can't find any alternative!
Any attempt to load the dbmc dropbox addon to my firestick 2 fails.
Log below

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24703256/

Please help
Dropbox addon is broken. The dropbox api changed
Is there a way to fix dropbox addon ?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dropbox addon2