3D option in Gotham not there?
I just installed the Alpha 7 build to check out the new 3D toggle, but it does not show up on my skin. I am using Confluence 2.1.7. Is that the right version? Does it need to be updated? Is there a way to turn on the "3D' option? Thanks Smile
3D support is primitive. You can convert SBS and OU movies to OU/SBS/2D and anaglyph formats. The GUI and subtitle will also change to OU or SBS. You can also set a preferred 3d mode so that all your 3d movies will switch to that mode automatically. For this you need to name the files to include some 3d detection tags like 3D.HSBS. Example: Avatar.3D.SBS.mkv

For toggling the 3d you have to define a keyboard shortcut like <f1>stereomode</f1> or <f2>togglestereomode</f2> in keyboard.xml file.
I have them named .3dbd but even still, I thought there was supposed to be a GUI option? They show the 3d toggle in the gui on the screen capture and that leads me to believe it is supposed to be there... but it is not. The GUI looks just as it did in Frodo. Sad

SOLVED:

For others with this question, you have to add code to your advanced settings file:
<video>
<stereoscopicflagssbs>your flag</stereoscopicflagssbs>
<stereoscopicflagstab>your flag</stereoscopicflagstab>
</video>

The top is for SBS videos and the bottom for O/U.

for more info, check this thread out;
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147285&page=57

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D option in Gotham not there?0