• 121(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)
(2017-12-08, 12:47)Julipo Wrote: The database refactor is targeting Kodi 18? I ask this for the save states (and in game saves?)

It won't make 18. Hopefully 19, but ultimately it'll be ready "when it's done".
Do you think the player manager will make Kodi 18?
(2017-12-08, 20:59)linkinsoldier Wrote: Do you think the player manager will make Kodi 18?
 Most likely. I'm hoping to open the PR in a few weeks, which is when the first alpha is due. If so, I should be able to merge the PR before our first beta. It just depends how much work I can get done.
Awesome!
(2017-08-07, 15:57)enen92 Wrote: -launching IARL scummvm games from the addon by choosing scummvm as the emulator crashes Kodi. This is probably an error in IARL since the game starts fine from the file manager after the download.
The is fixed now in the ScummVM core. There was an issue that it incorrectly claimed to support ".exe" files. I've also just updated the core to the upcoming v2.0.0 release.
Next retroplayer-builds will have it.
(2017-12-09, 14:27)fetzerch Wrote: Next retroplayer-builds will have it. 
Mihouse builds also? I saw, you added Vice and UAE-emus Love
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I dont have a log yet but I updated over my nov 10 build, kodi doesn't get pass the first run boot. 
Uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue, doesn't get pass the first run, screen goes black and goes back to Home screen

Uninstalled Dec build, reinstalled nov 10 build, no issues. 

Shield TV.
(2017-12-18, 05:50)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: I dont have a log yet but I updated over my nov 10 build, kodi doesn't get pass the first run boot. 
Uninstalled and reinstalled, same issue, doesn't get pass the first run, screen goes black and goes back to Home screen

Shield TV.

I'll need a debug log to look into this.
(2017-12-18, 06:07)garbear Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 05:50)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: I dont have a log yet but I updated over my nov 10 build, kodi doesn't get pass the first run boot. 

Shield TV.

Not OP, but I'm experiencing the same issue on my Shield. Here is a debug log.
Hello, first of all thanks for the great work. I'm using for the last couple of months the libreelec 18 x86_64 and have noticed that on the arcade games that use six buttons (like SFII) the hard punch button does not works, even if I switch it with other button on config the hard punch does not work. I couldnt track if this is a old issue but so far it still happens, I have downloaded de #1222 release and will test soon. Hope that helps. Sorry for any errors and merry christmas.
(2017-12-25, 17:46)loktar Wrote: Hello, first of all thanks for the great work. I'm using for the last couple of months the libreelec 18 x86_64 and have noticed that on the arcade games that use six buttons (like SFII) the hard punch button does not works, even if I switch it with other button on config the hard punch does not work. I couldnt track if this is a old issue but so far it still happens, I have downloaded de #1222 release and will test soon. Hope that helps. Sorry for any errors and merry christmas.
 Can you upload a debug log showing this not working? I'd like to try to reproduce this. Which game? How did you map the buttons in the controller window? (I'm assuming you followed HOW-TO:Configure controllers.
(2017-12-21, 06:40)rockwood Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 06:07)garbear Wrote:

Shield TV.

Not OP, but I'm experiencing the same issue on my Shield. Here is a debug log

Does the issue happen on the latest vanilla nightlies? I'll try rebasing and uploading another build today or tmrw.
(2017-12-25, 20:17)garbear Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 06:40)rockwood Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 06:07)garbear Wrote: I'll need a debug log to look into this.   
 Not OP, but I'm experiencing the same issue on my Shield. Here is a debug log.   

Does the issue happen on the latest vanilla nightlies? I'll try rebasing and uploading another build today or tmrw.  
 I have no issues using the latest vanilla nightly on my Shield.
(2017-12-25, 20:11)garbear Wrote:
(2017-12-25, 17:46)loktar Wrote: Hello, first of all thanks for the great work. I'm using for the last couple of months the libreelec 18 x86_64 and have noticed that on the arcade games that use six buttons (like SFII) the hard punch button does not works, even if I switch it with other button on config the hard punch does not work. I couldnt track if this is a old issue but so far it still happens, I have downloaded de #1222 release and will test soon. Hope that helps. Sorry for any errors and merry christmas.
 Can you upload a debug log showing this not working? I'd like to try to reproduce this. Which game? How did you map the buttons in the controller window? (I'm assuming you followed HOW-TO:Configure controllers.     
The controller is configured correctly, im using a PS3 wireless controller and a custom made arcade both has the same issue but only in arcade games no matter the emulator core (fba or mame), on snes games no problems. Im using street fighter II for test.

my log https://pastebin.com/eCjgbebJ
I'm experiencing crashes to desktop as well. Using the latest Win64 build. It happens after starting up Kodi in 10 - 20 seconds. Not even enough time to log the error.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Nexus)16