•   
  • 152(current)
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Matrix)
(2021-10-15, 05:28)garbear Wrote: I've done another release, and it's so much cooler than the last! Here's the changelog.
Great job!

May I suggest to share the tar update files instead of the img for the LibreELEC builds? Or you can share both, but most people already have a working installation so they are likely to need a tar file for the update. Also this way you will only need one common file for all RK3399 devices.

Also please consider updating of the https://github.com/kodi-game/LibreELEC.tv/ repository so anyone can build for any platform if it is possible.
I created a branch in the repo named retroplayer-10.0 that I used for the builds. I set it as the default branch. I'll keep that up-to-date.

After some quick thought, I realize I can't support LibreELEC builds too. Is anyone doing regular builds that can run the branch?
New round of builds! If you haven't seen, in the Player Manager thread there was a proposal for a new Player Manager:

I took a stab at building this, and got the basic elements in place:

Unfortunately it's missing XML persistence so it's not production-ready. But should allow for some testing.

Changelog

• New experimental Port Setup dialog above
  • Added artwork for Discord add-on
  • Dropped LibreELEC builds (community builder wanted!)

Downloads

https://github.com/garbear/xbmc/releases...2-20211018
Will future android builds have ability to use shaders?
(2021-10-20, 10:14)markeymark Wrote: Will future android builds have ability to use shaders?

Yes, but current OpenGL shaders don't run on OpenGLES that Android uses, so Android support is far down the road.
(Yesterday, 02:28)garbear Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 10:14)markeymark Wrote: Will future android builds have ability to use shaders?

Yes, but current OpenGL shaders don't run on OpenGLES that Android uses, so Android support is far down the road.
ok thanks for the response
  •   
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RetroPlayer Test Builds (updated for Matrix)16
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.