• 11(current)
Kodi client for Media Browser
(2014-07-21, 00:55)nickr Wrote:
(2014-07-16, 00:54)lukemb Wrote: Great news guys. Our latest release adds out of the box NFO support. That means we can read & write Xbmc metadata which will make it very easy for you guys to try us out.
You assume that people use NFO files. Many don't, some of us are happy to name our files correctly and let XBMC scrape the information from the net.

Can MB3 use the information in the XBMC database?
All you'd need to do is export your library as separate files (which anyone using XBMC longer than the current version is available has probably already done)

(2014-11-11, 20:15)lukemb Wrote: We don't talk directly to the Xbmc database, but I suppose we could if there were enough demand for it.
I can't see any reasonable payoff from that standpoint

Next to MBServer's metadata the current XBMC database remains a cluster-f comparatively. Best for anyone to do the very simple task of exporting their library as separate files (which most will already have done at least once when moving between versions)
I have never exported. I don't like the clutter.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I just read that Microsoft .Net is going open source. What will that mean for Mediabrowser software on Linux?
Well mediabrowser is pretty functional on linux via mono anyway. Hopefully though this might improve support.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi client for Media Browser3