• 5(current)
Kodi client for Media Browser
thanks for you work on this, it's appreciated...
(2013-10-28, 17:42)xnappo Wrote: [EDIT] Apparently I don't know how to use git. Will fix tonight.

heh.. was wondering if i missed something. will be checking in and hoping to contribute if i can.

have you thought about or is it possible to get this app to register as a session in mediabrowser server? it would be great to browse using the web interface then push to any xbmc client.
(2013-10-28, 20:04)el_cabong Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 17:42)xnappo Wrote: [EDIT] Apparently I don't know how to use git. Will fix tonight.

heh.. was wondering if i missed something. will be checking in and hoping to contribute if i can.

have you thought about or is it possible to get this app to register as a session in mediabrowser server? it would be great to browse using the web interface then push to any xbmc client.

What do you mean? It's possible to get it to show up as an active connection in the dashboard, yes. I'm not sure if you're also alluding to something else.
@lukemb are you still looking for people to test your code on linux with mono 3?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have a couple people I'm working closely with. We'll expand to a larger group when ready, so you'll certainly be needed then. Thanks.
(2013-10-28, 20:34)lukemb Wrote: What do you mean? It's possible to get it to show up as an active connection in the dashboard, yes. I'm not sure if you're also alluding to something else.

awesome, ya. thats what i meant.. just being able to browse using the webinterface (dashboard) and send to xmbc (as an active session).

@lukemb do you have a framework for how would we go about creating and removing the MBS session from this xbmc plugin? (sorry if its on your wiki)
(2013-10-28, 20:47)lukemb Wrote: I have a couple people I'm working closely with. We'll expand to a larger group when ready, so you'll certainly be needed then. Thanks.
OK. My desktop at LinuxMint (ubuntu precise compatible version) only seems to go to mono 2.x (without compiling) but I have a VirtualBox machine with Arch, which installed mono 3.23. So hopefuully that will provide a useful test platform.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-10-28, 22:03)el_cabong Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 20:34)lukemb Wrote: What do you mean? It's possible to get it to show up as an active connection in the dashboard, yes. I'm not sure if you're also alluding to something else.

awesome, ya. thats what i meant.. just being able to browse using the webinterface (dashboard) and send to xmbc (as an active session).

@lukemb do you have a framework for how would we go about creating and removing the MBS session from this xbmc plugin? (sorry if its on your wiki)

There are headers that go into each http request and that provides info about the client and device. Almost like a browser's user-agent. The session then goes away based on one of two factors - if you're also connected to the server's web socket we can detect the disconnect in real-time. Otherwise it's just a five minute idle timeout. I would think xbmc should have no problems opening up a web socket connection to the server. It also enables real-time notifications from the server to the client about various server events, and remote control commands.
(2013-10-28, 20:04)el_cabong Wrote:

Okay - my commits from yesterday are actually sync'ed now - will work on fixing the error relating to special characters now.

xnappo
(2013-10-28, 17:58)sfnetwork Wrote: thanks for you work on this, it's appreciated...

Okay - now both the missing TV images and the error with your movies should be fixed.

Again - it will take a long time on first browse, and TV will not allow browsing into seasons yet.

Thanks for your help!

xnappo
(2013-10-29, 00:36)xnappo Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 17:58)sfnetwork Wrote: thanks for you work on this, it's appreciated...

Okay - now both the missing TV images and the error with your movies should be fixed.

Again - it will take a long time on first browse, and TV will not allow browsing into seasons yet.

Thanks for your help!

xnappo

So I regrab a copy and redo the "change id" thing?
(2013-10-29, 02:29)sfnetwork Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 00:36)xnappo Wrote:

Thanks for your help!

xnappo

So I regrab a copy and redo the "change id" thing?

Yep you will need to redo the I'd changes. I will fix that in the next version - so should be the last time.

xnappo
OK!, now I see light at the end of the tunnel!
I basically can browse (poster only) and play a movie/tv show.
Like you said, long time the first time to get in the collection (1700 movies lol) but after it's better.
***Nice to see a different name, lol
I like it; clever "XBMB3C"

Very nice to see MB3 content in XBMC...

Boxsets in XBMC!!! this feature will be awesome (I can't get in though, lol)

Not sure if it really grabbed the info from MB3 server or my existing XBMC cache.

Let me know what to test as you go further (can't really make you a list of what's wrong at this stage...)
(2013-10-29, 03:33)sfnetwork Wrote: Let me know what to test as you go further (can't really make you a list of what's wrong at this stage...)

Excellent! Thanks so much for testing. It is encouraging to see it working for someone else.

Is your XBMC box Windows or Linux?

Right now there is plenty to fix, so nothing more to test right now. I have a lot of time to work on it next weekend, plus will do a few things here and there this week as time permits.

xnappp
I tested it from Windows and Openelec.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi client for Media Browser3