[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon
(2015-07-27, 05:34)Brimacbt Wrote: Thanks for your time on this learningit. I really appreciate it.

I am running the Minix edition of Gotham 13.1 which comes pre-installed on Minix boxes. I don't think a non-Minix edition of XBMC/Kodi will run correctly on this box. The weird thing to me is why I was able to use the RT addon on this box until recently with no problems. I should add that I use a service called "un-block us" so that my home network appears to be located in the US. Does any of this change your opinion? Thanks again.
13.1 should be ok, I thought I saw 12.4 in the log. The addon is a complete rewrite (the original was the first addon I wrote) and makes use of several libs which differ from the earlier version. I'm not sure why you're getting the error that you are, but I strongly think it's due to the XBMC (not even Kodi) version that you are running.
You are missing out on a lot of great features in newer versions of Kodi and I believe you'll be having issues with other addons in the long run. You may want to invest $20 in an Amazon Firestick or something like it to allow you to come up to the latest version.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon - by learningit - 2015-07-27, 14:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Russia Today News Addon2