"no poster found for this movie" - wha?
Hi Dan.

One note, your embedded links have ' ' around them and won't work when clicked (I had to edit the links).

I was able to create an account and I authorized it but when I try your .API key link I am getting an "unauthorized" error returned from the server.

Thanks much for providing the help.... is this problem due to the legacy API being retired?

I was able to get to the API request page by clicking on my account details (after having created the account, verifying it and logging in) and then going through the API request form.

Be aware that they want a lot of information to give you the API such as your address, phone number, the web page for your application and a summary of what you will use the API for.

It seems that this might be a very limited workaround at best especially if they are flooded with requests from people who want EMM to scrape stuff (and list that in the details).

Once details are provided the API key is generated in pretty short order. Now on to try to configure it into Ember.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "no poster found for this movie" - wha? - by voip-ninja - 2013-09-17, 19:55
RE: - by menan - 2013-10-12, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"no poster found for this movie" - wha?0