[WIP] Multi Slideshow Screensaver
(2014-01-10, 14:31)cw-kid Wrote: So I start music playback and then launch the screensaver from the Program add-ons area of XBMC and after a period of time, my screen dims out, not sure how to stop it doing this?
Seems like you still have dim screensaver enabled? If you start this screensaver as program its nonindependent to the default screensaver startup logic.

(2014-01-10, 14:31)cw-kid Wrote: Also can you not select TV Show fanart as an option? Just wondered.
Please recheck with the most recent version, should be available now.
(2014-01-10, 14:31)cw-kid Wrote:
Code:
<favourite name="Multi Slideshow Screensaver" thumb="/storage/.xbmc/addons/script.screensaver.multi_slideshow/icon.png">RunScript(&quot;script.screensaver.multi_slideshow&quot;)</favourite>

My Manual Favourite:

Code:
<favourite name="Slideshow Screensaver Manual">ActivateWindow(12900,"special://profile/addons/script.screensaver.multi_slideshow/screensaver.py")</favourite>
You noticed the difference? Its the builtin method (RunScript vs. ActivateWindow).

(2014-01-14, 05:10)PurpleAkuma Wrote: Hi.

I like the thumbnail option, but is there a way to 'stretch' out the thumbnails to look like movie posters? Right now the thumbnails are pretty much squares which really looks weird. Great add on though!
Thanks.
There is a bug in Frodo which doesn't allow to set the aspect-ratio correct. It should work in Gotham
My GitHub. My Add-ons:

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] Multi Slideshow Screensaver - by sphere - 2013-09-17, 21:47
RE: [WIP] Multi Slideshow Screensaver - by sphere - 2014-01-14, 08:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Multi Slideshow Screensaver2