• 56(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
(2014-11-25, 13:58)rob_webset Wrote: Hi Wanilton,

Please can you give the following a quick test.

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=553

Thanks

Rob

This change has been published - hope that it fixes your problem

Rob
@arithine,

I have the same problem ... How to solve?
  I did not have this problem, however when trying helix beta 5 and then back to beta helix 4, I have this problem.

I do not understand how to say, "Turn back the system"

I am using beta 5

(2014-11-13, 07:31)arithine Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 22:10)capfuturo Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 19:56)arithine Wrote: Unfortunately it does not continue playing. Is it possible it's an issue with the skin?

When you say 'cuts of when it's over', do you mean the theme plays only once and doesn't loop?

No I mean it stops playing when the selection is over ".."(previous menu/up directory)

(2014-11-24, 16:42)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 16:38)boerkeboel Wrote: Hey Rob,

I've tried the addon on the newest Kodi 14 beta but it did not work at all... I was just wondering if you support the beta versions?

Maybe it's just a problem with my machine.

It was working for Helix previously - do you have a log file?

Rob

Edit: I just tested with Beta 4 and things appear to work fine on my windows system.

Just looked in to it a few more times first with beta4, then with RC1 on a windows 7 machine with intel onboard sound.
but no luck...
I have set the addon to look in a custom path for tv tunes, with the right file structure. (These settings worked perfect in the last Gotham version)
I have set it also to play tunes when browsing the library.
I enabled the log file and browsed a bit trough some tv shows.
I don't think I see the script starting at all in the log file but I don't know enough about reading logs to figure out what's the exact problem here...

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfcp33i1upu6hg...1.log?dl=0

After this log I tried redownloading the theme for a show, it streams the theme when it asks 'download this one?'
Again nothing after download and when browsing libraries.
In the second log, more tv-tunes stuff is going on.
even after the downloading of the 'fresh' theme.

LOG 2:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i16vh8fwg5gzwc...2.log?dl=0

Nico
Hi boerkeboel,

Looking at the log, you may have some permission issues, or invalid items in your library? (Unsure)

In the log there are entries like:

01:39:09 T:4652 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating E:\

What skin are you using - you should always test first with confluence as that has support built in - make sure you have it enabled in the confluence settings - just installing the addon is not enough on it's own.

Rob
Oh God...
I feel like a total noob right now! Big Grin

I was using aeon mq5 on gotham and there was a little switch in the library view
For Helix i tried confluence and the button is put away in the skin settins in the settings menu...
Totally overlooked this!

Thanks for pointing it out!
And enjoying your work! great job!

Also had following problem since a few weeks on Gotham and now also on Kodi...

(some shows play a theme, others don't) this hapens after a while of browsing and/or playing media
After a fresh install of kodi everything worked for 2 minutes, after that only selected shows play themes

I tried to keep this log file minimalistic
-Going in tv shows
-First item plays theme
-Second item won't load theme
-leaving tv shows
-close kodi

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6acjgmg639g43l...s.log?dl=0

EDIT:

Narrowed it down a bit...
When I look at 'browse themes' in the tv tunes addon, the theme's that are not playing are marked as there is no theme at all in the main themes folder.
After updating the library it fixes the problem, only to occur again after a bit of browsing...

This is a log of

-not all shows playing themes
-me manualy updating the library
-all shows playing themes
-browsing for a bit
-most of the shows got no theme recognized

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1s49y1f4ujwkx...s.log?dl=0
Is no one else having a problem with TV Tunes in Helix (Windows)?

Here are my finding so far. I have tried uninstalling the add-on and re-installing.

I can't download new tunes.
- Downloading all missing tunes does not work.
- Browsing Shows > Downloading tunes does not work.

Screen saver no longer works when tunes are enabled. Certainly can provide logs however I thought I would first see if the issue is related to Helix.
Just retested with the latest Helix RC2 (Windows) - no problems that I can see.

Themes download, Screensaver starts - which screensaver are you using - TvTunes or a different one?

Rob

(2014-12-02, 21:43)boerkeboel Wrote: Oh God...
I feel like a total noob right now! Big Grin

I was using aeon mq5 on gotham and there was a little switch in the library view
For Helix i tried confluence and the button is put away in the skin settins in the settings menu...
Totally overlooked this!

Thanks for pointing it out!
And enjoying your work! great job!

Also had following problem since a few weeks on Gotham and now also on Kodi...

(some shows play a theme, others don't) this hapens after a while of browsing and/or playing media
After a fresh install of kodi everything worked for 2 minutes, after that only selected shows play themes

I tried to keep this log file minimalistic
-Going in tv shows
-First item plays theme
-Second item won't load theme
-leaving tv shows
-close kodi

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6acjgmg639g43l...s.log?dl=0

EDIT:

Narrowed it down a bit...
When I look at 'browse themes' in the tv tunes addon, the theme's that are not playing are marked as there is no theme at all in the main themes folder.
After updating the library it fixes the problem, only to occur again after a bit of browsing...

This is a log of

-not all shows playing themes
-me manualy updating the library
-all shows playing themes
-browsing for a bit
-most of the shows got no theme recognized

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1s49y1f4ujwkx...s.log?dl=0

Hi boerkeboel,

I didn't see you had editted you post to report a new problem (Best to raise a new post onto this thread otherwise I won't get notified if you only edit things).

The logs are not available - are you still having the problem?

Rob
Below is the error I receive with the TV Tunes screen saver. Error only occurs when "Play themes during screen saver is enabled"

Code:
15:00:23 T:6464   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\saver.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                launchScreensaver()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 1145, in launchScreensaver
                                                screensaver.start_loop()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 482, in start_loop
                                                imageDetails = imageGroup.getNextImage()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 352, in getNextImage
                                                return self.images[self.currentImageIdx]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
15:00:23 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit () ------
15:00:23 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
15:00:23 T:6464    INFO: Python script stopped
15:00:23 T:6464   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 6464 terminating
15:00:28 T:3160   DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
15:00:28 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ---
[/code]
(2014-12-05, 23:05)JPad Wrote: Below is the error I receive with the TV Tunes screen saver. Error only occurs when "Play themes during screen saver is enabled"

Code:
15:00:23 T:6464   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\saver.py", line 22, in <module>
                                                launchScreensaver()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 1145, in launchScreensaver
                                                screensaver.start_loop()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 482, in start_loop
                                                imageDetails = imageGroup.getNextImage()
                                              File "C:\Users\Helix\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tvtunes\resources\lib\screensaver.py", line 352, in getNextImage
                                                return self.images[self.currentImageIdx]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
15:00:23 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit () ------
15:00:23 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
15:00:23 T:6464    INFO: Python script stopped
15:00:23 T:6464   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 6464 terminating
15:00:28 T:3160   DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
15:00:28 T:3160   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ---

AAAGGHHH!!!!

This one is driving me mad - thought I'd solved it - please can you let me have a full debug log, and let me know if you have "Only Show images when theme exists" - and if toggling it solves the issue (i.e. does it only happen when it is enabled?)

Oh, and what repeat rules do you have set? (And which screensaver option are you using)

Thanks

Rob

PS - I guess you have version 4.6.1 of TvTunes?
Confirmed 4.6.1
"Only Show images when theme exists" = True

Turning it off seems to correct the issue. However I can't tell if the theme music plays or not as I have a lot of videos that don't have theme music.

Do you want the full log here or prefer me to upload it somewhere else?
@JPad: post here a link to the full log. Don't paste the full log.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
I set "Only Show images when theme exists" = True
Changed Images source from Movies to T.V shows

and it works!

Is it possible the error has something to do with the number of movies in the library or the number of movies that don't include a T.V. tune?

I tried to use xbmclogs.com and kept receiving an error that my paste contains a phrase that had been censored, but it didn't tell me what the phrase was...

I hope paste bin is ok. Here is the link: http://pastebin.com/G7UdbyD0
Video 
Below is the other issue. I am able to search for tunes that already have a soundtrack. Ones that don't do nothing when I select them.

JPad, regarding your last post: you are using Aeon MQ5. This skin doesn't support Kodi 14 Helix. Additionally, before reporting issues with add-ons it would be desirable that you check first the add-on is supported by the skin in that particular Kodi version. If you are running a mod of Aeon MQ 5 under Kodi, make sure the skinner responsible for this mod has implemented support for latest TvTunes.

However, if you experience the same issue as in your last post whilst running Confluence under Kodi, please submit the log.

Regarding post #837, what happens when you set "Only Show images when theme exists" = True and you don't switch Images source from Movies to T.V shows. Do you have a log for that? And again, are these logs taken under MQ 5 or Confluence? Please submit logs only if they were taken under Confluence so the issue can be first ironed on the default skin. If this issue really takes place in Confluence I am sure Rob (and the fellows here) will really appreciate you reporting it! Thanks.

EDIT: May help you to know Samu-rai has asked scott967 to continue his mod Aeon MQ 5 mod for Helix here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1836209
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
@capfuturo That is a very valid point. I will test everything in Confluence first to determine if the issue is skin related. I will circle back with my findings when I have had a chance to re-test.

I am already running the Aeon MQ5 mod for Helix.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2