Using MySQL Movie sync, TV Shows Don't Show
I'm at the end of my rope. Been searching for someone else who may be dealing with this issue but can't find anything.

I have set up XBMC on two machines and successfully gotten them to share databases through MYSQL

HOWEVER,

Despite the Movies appearing to work perfectly, The TV Shows are not showing in the library.

They do show in the Video section, some as file names some as scraped with full info, but in the Library view the show names are there but NOTHING in the folders.

Both machines are using the same source folders via smb share and the file names are all titled appropriately to scrape.

I can answer any questions and even provide a debug if someone can tell me how to find it and what part you need.

Please help?
debug log (wiki). All of it (uploaded to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I too am running into this. Everything has been working great for a long long time. I use mysql database and frodo 12.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and fresh frodo 12.2 but it didn't help. movies work fine but tv shows do not show. i can however access tv shows if i go into file and then the TV Shows source folder.

Any ideas what is happening?

UPDATE: I loaded up latest Gotham on top of fresh 12.2 install and TV Shows are working fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using MySQL Movie sync, TV Shows Don't Show0