database: use "local information only" in eden
hi,

i'm using openelec 2.0 with xbmc eden because of my little atom-board. fullhd-playback works very good using vdpau, but all skins are stuttering after update to openelec 3.x. so i use the 2.0 until i have enough money for new hardware. in gotham alpha there a feature to use the locally saved nfo files for import movies or series. how can i use this feature in eden?

mcdu
Same way. That feature really hasn't changed since... since I can remember.

XBMC -> Settings -> Videos -> Library -> export library -> separate files

Also, even on a wimpy atom board, OE 3 should run very well. The stutter is likely an audio issue with the default audio settings.
what you've explained is to export the database. i mean import mobies or serien with nfo and images stores in the same folder as the movie file, something like this

Quote:alien.mkv
alien.nfo
alien.tbn
alien-fanart.jpg

now only the movie information from the nfo should be imported to the database, without any other information from internet.

the same with series.

@ openelec3+atom ion
i mean stuttering when i navigate from home screen to movie or serien database or navigate in the movie database.
In Eden and Frodo you just set up a scraper as you normally would, but XBMC will detect and use the NFO file first. It wasn't until Gotham that we made a specific "use local info" option for scrapers, but the functionality should be the same. It's just that it makes more sense in Gotham, since it specifically states that only NFO files will be used.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
database: use "local information only" in eden0