Apple TV Airplay AutoEnable/Disable?
Hello everybody,

I'm using xbmc 12.2 (Frodo) on my Apple TV iOS 5.2 for a few weeks now. Everything works as it should and as fluently as it can be.

But there is one aspect, that doesn't work, as I (and many others) don't like.

To use the Airplay funcion in xbmc, the Airplay option in the iOS settings have to be disabled. So I can only stream music/movies when I'm in xbmc.
I've already searched for a tweak, which disables/enables automatically the Airplay in the settings, without any success.

So here are my questions:
Does anybody know, if there is already such tweak and what it is called?
Is it even possible to program such tweak, that is changing settings without the interaction of the user?
Would somebody be interested in programming such tweak? Big Grin

That should be enough for the first Thread. Smile

Best regards
myiagi
Well, you don't have to, but you just have to be careful of what you select as an airplay target or XBMC will crash. It might also free up RAM in later iOS versions to disable it, but I'm not entirely sure on that. I normally keep both on and just choose my airplay target carefully.
When I activate Airplay in xbmc and iOS, Airplay doesn't work xbmc anylonger. The iDevice just switches back to "non Airplay" Mode.
And what do you mean with choose the Airplay target carefully? I only have one target, even when both options are activated.
*shrug*

Works for me. Could be some kind of bonjour conflict in certain situations on the same device, but I don't really know about that kind of stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV Airplay AutoEnable/Disable?0