Double Scraping
I'm sure I missed the wiki/tutorial or what have you on this setting but it looks like I'm scraping twice. I use emm for the real scrap but then my XMBC is set to scrape again. Can someone point me to the proper settings of the source in XBMC so that it ONLY uses the ember supplies data and it doesn't try and scrape it itself?

Both XMBC and ember are set to TMDB but when I go and clean stuff via ember I want it to use that.

On a similar topic - is there an easy way to rescrape all actor thumbnails to ones that have better resolution?

Thanks!
AmazonFirex4/iPhone6s/iPad2/NSS326
Kodi - be brave and help - update w/nightly builds
1. If you use XBMC Frodo, press the Frodo Button in settings to get the perfect filenames for Frodo.

2. Use "Scrape Media -> All Movies -> Automatic -> Actor Thumbs Only" in main window.
Dan - thanks for the reply. But the "frodo button". I'm not sure I've come across this.

Also - any insight into what my source setting should be so that XBMC doesn't scrape again but only reads what Ember presents?
XBMC always use local files with priority... when the correct file names and paths have been used. If you use the "Frodo" button/settings and also actor thumbs and trailers, XBMC don't scrape other infos or pictures.
So, something is wrong with the way XMBC is working for me. Even though I do a full scrape, XBMC still goes out to TMDB - as shown when I do rescan. I look in the folder of the movie and it doesn't look like XBMC changes anything but I know it does.

What is the typical messaging from XBMC when scanning the source but all the info is already there from ember?
Please upload a screenshot of a typically movie folder.
Here is the ss of the Epic folder:

file folder
You have activated too many different filenames. Please try the Frodo button in Ember settings and make a rescrape. Normaly Ember delete all other nonsens files.

You need only:
Epic.nfo
Epic-poster.jpg
Epic-fanart.jpg

You can activate also actor thumbs in Ember, otherwise XBMC downloads them itself.
Okay found the frodo button. Then I did a "Re(scrape) Selected movies/ask (require input if no exact match)/all items.

Based on what this did - I assume I need to actually clean all of the data in my directories as ember won't delete anything when it re-scrapes - since I still have all the extra files.

And I would have to assume in order to have a clean db on my xbmc's I would have to basically remove all movies and re-scan?
So - is there any good way to clean my "extra" scrape info? Remove everything but the iso and rescrape?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Double Scraping0