Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi
(2013-09-29, 13:13)popcornmix Wrote: newclock3 is rebased off a newer point in Gotham. You either need to update xbmc in OpenELEC (with makepkg) to the same point,
or (what I did) rebase newclock3 onto a branch created from 7f45288, and then create the patches form there.

Thanks, I'll look into the makepkg option as I'm just downloading your patches over http rather than forking/cloning your repository.

(2013-09-29, 13:13)popcornmix Wrote: I believe the whole directory is iterated, and then each file is compared with a valid subtitle filename, so the time taken is proportional to the number of files in the directory.
With a thousand moveies, each with a collection of artwork, nfo files and subs, I could imagine this taking a couple of seconds (although I keep things as hieracrhical as possible, so haven't tried this).

Although I don't have thousands of files in each directory, this sounds like it could be optimised... Wink
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi - by Milhouse - 2013-09-29, 13:56
RE: - by godson - 2013-10-13, 00:29
USB 2.0 vs. Class 10 vs. USB 3.0 - by xbs08 - 2013-12-13, 11:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi6