Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi
(2013-10-01, 17:31)popcornmix Wrote: Spider-man 3 is actually very unusual. It is a jpeg encoded with CMYK colourspace (jpegs are generally YUV).

The software decoder seemed to handle it OK though (even if it's not entirely happy), and I downloaded it from themoviedb.org so others might also pick it up (or similar CMYK encoded files). Could the Pi fall back to the software decoder for files like this?

If the Pi can't decode this kind of image, what would be _really_ useful is for the name of the image file to be logged as an ERROR so that the user can act on it.

(2013-10-01, 17:31)popcornmix Wrote: I imagine the current timeouts only occur in complex scenarios (mutliple concurrent jpegs being encoded/decoded).
If you have a repeatable failure I'd be interested.

Not sure which timeouts you mean, the timeouts that continue forever (I can reproduce that with "texturecache.py c movies spider-man\ 3") or the timeouts that appear when scrolling rapidly through the Movies library with Fanart view (no encoding, just decodes - everything pre-cached).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi - by Milhouse - 2013-10-01, 19:00
RE: - by godson - 2013-10-13, 00:29
USB 2.0 vs. Class 10 vs. USB 3.0 - by xbs08 - 2013-12-13, 11:56

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video of latest xbmc code on Raspberry Pi6
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.