Solved The Young Turks
Yeah, that's it Stranjer, they just updated how they send video. I'm going to fix this issue as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I'm going to be really busy this next week...Hopefully, I can get the code updated by the end of the weekend. But, it will be addressed as soon as possible. I also already have the fix so the plugin works on kodi v17 (However I'm not a big fan of v17 yet, it has a few issues at the current time)
Just finished updating the TYT plugin to support TYT's new jw streaming platform, also fixed the issue with Kodi V17. I also fixed the bug where you sometimes need to click on a video several times before it works. I'm gonna test it a bit and it should be on kodi's repo tomorrow night.
(2017-02-24, 11:34)lottaboost Wrote: Just finished updating the TYT plugin to support TYT's new jw streaming platform, also fixed the issue with Kodi V17. I also fixed the bug where you sometimes need to click on a video several times before it works. I'm gonna test it a bit and it should be on kodi's repo tomorrow night.

Hi I love this addon! but unfortunately the "Old School" section have stopped working in the members section.. nothing comes up. Everything else in the members section comes up just fine, they must have reorganised the old school on TYTs website. Can you fix? I would love if you could.
Thanks for telling me. Sorry for the slow reply, haven't checked the forums in a while. I'll see if I can get that fixed this weekend.

Brian
(2017-05-23, 06:09)lottaboost Wrote: Thanks for telling me. Sorry for the slow reply, haven't checked the forums in a while. I'll see if I can get that fixed this weekend.

Brian

Thanks!
The jw player servers that TYT uses are having troubles today, not related to the plugin. Accessing through a computer at HD is also affected. The main JW server is doing a temporary re-direct. I guess the main JW server is down or something. The JW secondary server seems to not be able to handle the bandwidth required for HD . For some reason the members section will load on krypton, but not on previous versions of Kodi. I guess Krypton supports redirects, while older versions do not. I have updated the plugin the other night to 2.1.1 which fixes a URL change for Aggressive progressives, and it is already on the Kodi main repo, and should auto-update. I just sent an update 2.1.2 which should be propagated through the main Kodi repo tonight or tomorrow night which will fix the change to Old School.

Brian
For some reason videos load fine on kodi for linux, but not android. On android, you have to click something a bunch of times before it starts streaming. Maybe the android version of kodi can't do re-directs?? I'm looking into the issue. Seems that watching the redirects directly from a browser streams like crap. Hopefully they will resolve this issue, if not I am still looking into it.

Brian
(2017-05-29, 05:38)lottaboost Wrote: For some reason videos load fine on kodi for linux, but not android. On android, you have to click something a bunch of times before it starts streaming. Maybe the android version of kodi can't do re-directs?? I'm looking into the issue. Seems that watching the redirects directly from a browser streams like crap. Hopefully they will resolve this issue, if not I am still looking into it.

Brian

Hi again, I have a lot of different devices and Old School works on Kodi krypton and on SPMC on Android TV, Nexus and Nvidia Shield, haven't tried all the different shows and so but looks good so far..

Edit: I have now tested it and installed it on a bunch of different devices and everything seems to work on Kodi krypton and SPMC on an old Amazon Fire TV, have even sideoladed Kodi on an Apple Tv4 and everything seems to work there. AP, Old School, Hour 1, non member stuff like What The Flick thru Youtube etc all seems to work.
Quality is 720p across the board and it starts almost right away on all, no double clicking ever needed.

If you need any testing help I am here, and thanks for fixing Old School!

E2: I even tried it on my Mac Mini where i have Kodi 16.1 and everything started right up.
Thanks for the feedback, it really helps. I went through all my different devices that have kodi and everything works great. My main device (The one I left on 16.2, which I update to the new Krypton to see if it was a version issue), that I use for my main TV , must be having issues or something.

Brian
There has been a slight update to the TYT platform on 3/17/2018 for delivering content. I have begun writing a fix, and the update will be in the repository shortly.

Brian
TYT website has been revamped, thus affecting the plugin. Should have an update within a week, maybe this weekend, if I can get the time.

Brian
I have most of the new plugin written, I should have it done by the 24th. Wish I could get it out sooner, but work has been really busy, hard to find the time. I have completely recoded it from scratch. It will have features such as automatically adding new shows, instead of having to wait for an update if new content is added.

Brian
Plugin has been updated to 3.0.0, and a pull request has been issued to the official kodi repository. The plugin update should be merged sometime tonight assuming there are no issues, and should auto-update by tomorrow.

Brian
Still love your add-on.. but unfortunately I cant find any Live-section.. members or non-member. Maybe because of the TYT Website-overhaul..? tx
From now on, probably only going to have members content. I will add live back in, expect to see that in the next update.

Brian

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Young Turks1