• 204(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
As no one knows it's hard. I know this topic MQ5 skin. I just wanted to gather all videos from Atmos in one place but I can see that you do not know. Maybe there is somewhere on this thread ?? Yours
If you know which movies have that codec, then just add them all to a separate folder and do a playlist rule: where 'path' 'contains' and then browse to the new folder you created.

A little more long winded but it will achieve what want.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Already I will not be asked about this problem. But it does not search for movies with sound Atmos.
Hi Guys

Just installed the mq5 on my Kodi version 14.1, I have a few questions

in the read me file it says

you must modify the file
addon.xml for the addon (as of Skin widgets ver 0.0.29). This can be done by
opening your "userdata" folder (location will vary with the platform you have Kodi
installed on). Inside the userdata folder should be a "addons" subfolder, and within
that (folder) the "service.skin.widgets" subfolder. Copy the file addon.xml from the
service.skin.widgets folder you unzipped previous and replace the version in
the Kodi userdata

I am running this on a fire tv and I can not seem to find anywhere where to update this file. So at the moment Aeon Mq5 has installed fine but there is no content for movies or anything else. it just gives me the tabs for movies tv shows etc... but when i click into it there is nothing in there.

been trying it for ages now and no luck!! re installed everything a few times now. When looking on youtube everyone has the right content Sad
(2015-04-03, 23:03)lisasexy28 Wrote: Hi Guys

you must modify the file
opening your "userdata" folder (location will vary with the platform you have Kodi
installed on). Inside the userdata folder should be a "addons" subfolder, and within
that (folder) the "service.skin.widgets" subfolder. Copy the file addon.xml from the
the Kodi userdata

I am running this on a fire tv and I can not seem to find anywhere where to update this file. So at the moment Aeon Mq5 has installed fine but there is no content for movies or anything else. it just gives me the tabs for movies tv shows etc... but when i click into it there is nothing in there.

been trying it for ages now and no luck!! re installed everything a few times now. When looking on youtube everyone has the right content Sad

The modified skin widgets file is only needed to play movies by clicking on the widgets on the home windows (main menu). You need to get your content set up first. Look at the Kodi wiki, but the general process is to use "files" submenu in the appropriate main menu (for example, movies or music) and then browse for the parent folder that contains all the media of the same type: movies, tv shows concerts (movie videos) or music. For video, you must select movie/tv show/concert content type. Music is always understood to be music. Once you do this, the parent folders you added are considered "sources". Once you have a source, you can use "scan item to library" from the source context menu, or use the MQ5 submenu item to update library. Until you do this your library is empty.

As far as the file replacement, I guess for fire tv you need to copy using adb push (see wiki) to
/sdcard/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addons/service.skin.widgets/addon.xml

but again, the skin works well even if you don't replace that file.

scott s.
(2015-04-03, 20:39)Poland Wrote: Already I will not be asked about this problem. But it does not search for movies with sound Atmos.

It sounds like you don't understand what I was saying.

This thread will give you the info you need to do what you're asking.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2015-04-03, 17:55)Samu-rai Wrote: If you know which movies have that codec, then just add them all to a separate folder and do a playlist rule: where 'path' 'contains' and then browse to the new folder you created.

A little more long winded but it will achieve what want.

I have atmos titles too.
I know thats a way to do it, but my movies are in one main folder or 2 folders.
Dont want to change that.
Is there another way. Yes i know of tags too but that means i always have to tag them..
Another one?
Hi There as anybody noticed that you cannot create a playlist ?
(2015-04-04, 13:13)marcusd666 Wrote: Hi There as anybody noticed that you cannot create a playlist ?

Yes, try creating a playlist in another skin & then going back to MQ5
Yeah I have tried that but its a bit of a fath switching skins all the time. Hope it can be fixed in an update soon.
Hi Scott

Thank you so much for that! I have got adb but there is only the option to push a specific file to the sd card, it does not give you access to an exact location, unless i need to use another option.

Do you know if anyone sells a Aeon version preinstalled with all the ad ons? that i could just install?

I could pay you to do it! lol

(2015-04-04, 03:40)scott967 Wrote:

you must modify the file
the Kodi userdata

The modified skin widgets file is only needed to play movies by clicking on the widgets on the home windows (main menu). You need to get your content set up first. Look at the Kodi wiki, but the general process is to use "files" submenu in the appropriate main menu (for example, movies or music) and then browse for the parent folder that contains all the media of the same type: movies, tv shows concerts (movie videos) or music. For video, you must select movie/tv show/concert content type. Music is always understood to be music. Once you do this, the parent folders you added are considered "sources". Once you have a source, you can use "scan item to library" from the source context menu, or use the MQ5 submenu item to update library. Until you do this your library is empty.

As far as the file replacement, I guess for fire tv you need to copy using adb push (see wiki) to
/sdcard/android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addons/service.skin.widgets/addon.xml

scott s.
(2015-04-04, 19:57)lisasexy28 Wrote: Hi Scott

Thank you so much for that! I have got adb but there is only the option to push a specific file to the sd card, it does not give you access to an exact location, unless i need to use another option.

Do you know if anyone sells a Aeon version preinstalled with all the ad ons? that i could just install?

I could pay you to do it! lol

(2015-04-04, 03:40)scott967 Wrote:

you must modify the file
the Kodi userdata

scott s.

I don't have a firetv, but if you plug the sdcard into a pc, you could browse to the file. if like openelec the partition is ext4, you can use Paragon extFS for windows to read & write
(2015-04-04, 15:51)marcusd666 Wrote: Yeah I have tried that but its a bit of a fath switching skins all the time. Hope it can be fixed in an update soon.

found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3gqgMaicc

not tried it myself
Hello All. Please how and where do i get these skin? i already checked on d Kodi i installed and i only found Confluence and AEON. thank you for your anticipated advice
(2015-04-06, 00:49)sleektroniks Wrote: Hello All. Please how and where do i get these skin? i already checked on d Kodi i installed and i only found Confluence and AEON. thank you for your anticipated advice

Here you go http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208801
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520