remove search from home menu
is there anyway to remove the "search" option from the main navigation bar? considering theres a menu to search at the top having to instances of the search seems like a waste of space, Id rather just use the search button at the top and keep the main bar un cluttered if possible.
Disable the Global Search add-on.
YAY! I love how all my issues with this skin have been simple fixes! Thanks!
That's my mistake. You should be able to hide the search home button from Skin Settings>Home Menu.
I will add it on the next update.

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-10-02, 22:14)artrafael Wrote: Disable the Global Search add-on.

but if you do that, you wont be able to use the SEARCH feature at the top of the screen :/
Better wait for the update from nessus then.
This was driving me nuts so I went in and manually changed it in my environment. You can remove Search from the top menu by removing or commenting out the following two blocks in the Includes_Home.xml file. However I would recommend waiting if you can.
---------------

<control type="label">
<include>TopSmallLabel</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[137]</label>
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" time="200" tween="sine" easing="in" condition="!Control.HasFocus(211)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="94" time="200" tween="sine" easing="in" center="auto" condition="!Control.HasFocus(211)" reversible="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>

-----------------

<control type="button" id="211">
<description>Search</description>
<include>TopButton</include>
<onclick>SetFocus(20)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(script.globalsearch)</onclick>
</control> -->

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
remove search from home menu0