Req Some ideas
Just tried TMM for the first time, while EMM is undergoing a code change. I like it quite a lot, very exciting development.

A few ideas how to take TMM even further:

1) Would be great to have an option to hide the "subtitle" box in movie view

2) Would be great to specificy <movie>.tbn as the poster file. Same with <movie>-fanart.jpg

3) Would love to see some syncing with trakt.tv happening. Most importantly: would be great to sync watched tags and ideally also add tags to the NFO files for movies on my personal trakt lists

4) The UI indeed deserves some improvement for a nicer look&feel (which I have seen is on your list already

5) Would be great to have an option to open the folder, in which the movie resides (as part of the right-click menu)

6) Why are posters and fanart in one "tick-box" in the movie view? Would be nice to have them separate

Thanks again for this great development!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
1) well, yes, dynamic columns would be really cool.
Goes hand-in-hand with 4) and 6) - GUI is very functional, but could be more sexy Wink

2) we had that, and decided to remove it, since only old MediaCenter use this renamed JPG (we do not support XBMC Eden or older)
But we import this when we find it, and rename it accrodingly to JPG or PNG

3) will put on todo list. and evaluate, what you can do with that service Smile

5) we already have that Wink
On the detail or mediainformation tab, you can click the path....
Have to discuss this with manuel, if we should add to right click menu - there already soo many entries there...

Thanks for feedback!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks, this is great, How does the import and renaming of TBN files work? Will this also rename <dynamic>.jpg to poster.jpg automatically?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
ok, <dynamic> is a bit misleading Smile

First of all, we work on per-file basis.
When we detect something as poster (on import / update datasource), you will find it in the mediainformation tab with type "poster".
Regardless of the extension, or maybe multiple ones.

If you do an "rename & cleanup", we write the poster files according to your setup, removing all others.
(<dynamic> in this case means "filename" of the movie files)
For poster.jpg there's a separate checkbox - just tick all the variants you want to have and let TMM do the rest Wink

hth
(2013-10-04, 17:44)myron Wrote: 2) we had that, and decided to remove it, since only old MediaCenter use this renamed JPG (we do not support XBMC Eden or older)
But new actor images are still tbn Undecided
(2013-10-04, 18:50)myron Wrote: If you do an "rename & cleanup", we write the poster files according to your setup, removing all others.
(<dynamic> in this case means "filename" of the movie files)
For poster.jpg there's a separate checkbox - just tick all the variants you want to have and let TMM do the rest Wink

hth

Thanks. Is there a chance to clean up without renaming the files. I would not mind to convert all my TBN into JPG, but want to keep my original file names.
And one more question - trailer download does not appear to be working. Is that intended behavior (just link, no actual download)? If so, may I log a feature request to download trailers? Thanks!
(2013-10-05, 02:31)pünktchen Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 17:44)myron Wrote: 2) we had that, and decided to remove it, since only old MediaCenter use this renamed JPG (we do not support XBMC Eden or older)
But new actor images are still tbn Undecided
we were talking about posters.
Actor images are still TBN Wink

Quote:Is there a chance to clean up without renaming the files
Well, yes, although i never tried it Tongue
In the movie settings, just empty the folder- & filename replacements.
Then no video should be renamed, but all NFOs, Poster, Fanarts.
Have to check about trailers.
BUT PLEASE: test it first with a few copies of movies Smile

Trailer download has still not managed to come into TMM Sad
Still on our long todo list.
I'm on it...
(2013-10-05, 11:19)myron Wrote: we were talking about posters.
Yeah i know...
(2013-10-05, 11:19)myron Wrote: Actor images are still TBN Wink
But only in tMM. They should be JPG by Frodo-style?!
Hi,

i found a scrapper called "own scapper" like media elch use is nice to have. A scrapper, where i could define to get ratings from imdb and poster from tmdb and so on.

Eisi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some ideas0