Stick w/ATV or jump to Raspberry?
Probably not the correct place to ask this question but maybe you can point me to the correct section/thread which must have to do with Scrapers. I have a few movies that seem to pop up in a scan with weird alpha-numeric "names" or the wrong name and only by playing the movie can I (sometimes) correct them. I say sometimes because sometimes XBMC refuses to accept the changes the scraper gives me. Another anomaly is a movie like "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" where I'm only allowed to use the Italian (LOL) name for that ancient spaghetti western! Is it something to do with punctuation? What is the _best_ scraper to use?

Mike
Can't seem to find a section dealing with Networks and Streaming Rates, so I'll ask it here first. My ATV1 is running Crytalbuntu and its media source is a hard-wired NAS MyCloud drive. Been working quite nicely thanks to all the help I get here from people like Ned and others.

I'm in the process of upgrading my network components with a new Apple Airport Extreme (AC capable) and a New Netgrear ProSafe 8 port Gigabit Switch. So I'm wondering whether my ATV1 has the capacity of actually using Gigabit speeds?
Nah, ATV1 is just 100 meg ethernet. Granted that should be good enough for most files to stream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stick w/ATV or jump to Raspberry?0