Win Renaming Anime
Hello, i having a poroblem that my Anime series is listed wierd and cant find an easy whay to rename them.

Naruto for example is listed only buy episodes whene you download them, like: [HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 309 [720p].mkv
And whene you add that to your library XBMC see it as Naruto Shippuuden Season 3 Episode 9.
A little bit of net search and i can se that epsidoe 309 is season 14 episode 14, but none of my file renamer is able to locate this information, im using theRenamer and FileBot. And i have tryed to sync with all diferent Anime/Tv DB there is included in the programs.

I have search the web and this forum for a good solution four this problem, but with no luck.
So i hop there is somone that know how to easy rename thees files and organice theme.

In the best cenario i would like them to be orgonised, Naruto -> Season -> Episode.
With working episode information and thumbnails Smile

Thank you soo much if there is somone that knows somthing about this Smile
Chears from Sweden!
Works just fine, you just need to be smart about it:
Code:
filebot -rename . --db thetvdb -non-strict --order absolute && filebot -rename . --db thetvdb -non-strict --order airdate
Code:
[MOVE] Rename [X:\[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 309 [720p].mkv] to [Naruto Shippuuden - 309 - An A-Rank Mission The Contest.mkv]
Processed 1 files
[MOVE] Rename [X:\Naruto Shippuuden - 309 - An A-Rank Mission The Contest.mkv] to [Naruto Shippuuden - 13x49 - An A-Rank Mission The Contest.mkv]
Processed 1 files

Step 1: Fill in missing episode title information by using absolute number data
Step 2: Use number+title for mapping absolute number to SxE
Sorry dont think i got that, im new to FileBot so dont realy know how to use it (more then use the Match funktion and Rename).

Is that a script thats get the information or are you typing everyting bye hand?

Thanks for fast reply Smile
I mean the logic. It'll work with every half-good renamer that lets you choose between matching by absolute number or SxE.

You can do the same with the GUI. First match by absolute number. In FileBot I'd just match with AniDB (only absolute numbers) and it'll work. If you then need SxE you can just match against normal airdate order TheTVDB data again.
I think i have tryed every thing now Sad

I most be doing somthing wrong or missong somthing.
Is it possible four you to make a quick guide or somthing my FileBot is just giving me errors.

Here is a screen of how it looks four me whene i try to change it, and i cant se that many options to tell the program how i vant it.
http://gyazo.com/f8b6c91d985c6b8f87b04263b01f4706.png

Yhanks again.
WTF?!?! Big Grin

Did you just copy the cmdline log i posted earlier into the formatHuh

You're missing the basics. Read the docs and FAQ on www.filebot.net first please. There's a video as well.
Haha, yeah i did that Wink

Dident know the program att all the first, but i have studied it a bit now.
Sadly i still dont understand how to do, every time i trying to match it take Naruto 308 and puts it to Naruto S03E08 and the title four that episode.

Tryed so many times to understand what you are doing but it wont work four me.

Plz do you have any other sudgestions och somthing that might help four me? Wink
It's easy.

Use this format {n} - {sxe} - {t}

Rename Naruto 308 using AniDB

Rename Naruto 308 using TheTVDB

It works because AniDB works only supports absolute numbers, so you get Naruto 308 TITLE. Now that we have TITLE in the filename FileBot will be able to say 308 means 308 and not 3x08 because the episode title is that of 308 and not that of 3x08. Got it? Wink

It's also possible to TheTVDB twice, first with absolute order, then with airdate order. You can switch preferred episode order via Preferences.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming Anime0