How to suggest shows to the different addons
I enjoy watching tv and can find almost every show I want on one of the great addons, but what about a show I cant find but is currently broadcast? How can I suggest a title to one of the addons? Sorry if this is as choppy as a youtube video but I am new to forum and do not want to break a rule by mentioning any names of addons or shows.
Get an antenna, cable or satellite service for your TV? Or maybe subscribe to a service like Netflix or Hulu Plus if available in your locale? If you know you shouldn't talk about piracy add-ons or sources of pirated content here, then you shouldn't be asking for recommendations of such either. Wink
Funny about an antenna, I live in an area that has no antenna service. 90 miles from a broadcast station and in a valley. Never had tv as a kid here. Now are you just being witty or rude?
No, I'm quite serious. People sometimes overlook the more straightforward obvious solution and, instead, try to find a convoluted "technical" answer. As for piracy add-ons, I'm also serious about not talking or seeking help for them here. Nothing I've said so far was meant to be rude.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to suggest shows to the different addons0