NBA League Pass
Smile 
Hi guys,

I've been trying for 2 days now to watch NBA games on my tv using NBA International League Pass...so far no luck! I have a windows 7 laptop, a Samsung galaxy tab 2 tablet and a RasPi running XBMC in OpenELEC!
- The NBA add-on on xbmc for some weird reason only supports highlights but not live games or archived games
- I use the NBA Game Time app to watch games on my tablet and I tried Yatse to airplay it to my tv via xbmc but I cant select an option to airplay the feed!
- The same aplies for the PlayTo app!
- I can watch the games on my laptop in the cjrome browser but I cant seem to find a way to stream it to my tv directly or indirectly thru xbmc...

Any suggestions? This should be possible right? I cant believe there arent other people who'd like to watch their NBA games on their tv!? How come there isnt a working add-on for xbmc for live games or at leasy archived games?? Thanks in advance!
Give sports devil a try.
Nba add-on hasn't worked for sometime unfortunately as the way they distribute the games has changed and robla couldn't get it working again
- Yeah I heard about archived games didnt work anymore and Robla couldn't get it to work again! Are there other guys working on this? I am a total n00b so I've got no clue how hard it is or maybe even impossible but I'm sure many people would like this option to return!

I tried sportsdevil and have it installed but its not really working for me! The same with sports-a-holic! I've got no clue which feeds are any good! When I did try some feeds, most of 'em didnt work or the quality was.....not so good! And in all cases I could quit the feed without crashing XBMC and having to shut of power! I hear many people love sportsdevil so I've got no clue if I'm doing something wrong!?
sportsdevil as far as i know is broken.
Sportsdevil Is not broken you have to go to the sportsdevil post there you get help how to get It up and going
Thx, I'll try that!
I was wrong, someone else has gotten nba plugin working. See bottom of page

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124716&page=4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA League Pass0