NFO files for TV episodes
I was perusing the wiki again, and I'm wondering how up to date it is.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO...tvepisodes says that a NFO file for a particular TV episode is not currently supported. Is this ever going to change? This has come up more than once for me, and I'm not always willing to unpack or rename my media just so the scraper can find something that I already know where it can find the information for.
I hate to bump threads, but it's been a while. Could somebody comment on whether this functionality will be readded?

I'm particularly seeing problems on parsing cartoon episodes that are split by story, not by full episode (Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, etc being prime examples of this). I'm talking about episodes S01E01 that has parts A, B, and C. If I put these as-is into the directory, they won't get parsed. I could rename them according to DVD order on thetvdb or tvrage, but then I'd lose information that I'd like to preserve (namely that they're part of the same logical air unit, and not a season of 225 individual 4 minute episodes, or whatever).

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO files for TV episodes0