IMDB down in the UK?
It seems IMDB is down for me (SKY) but the isitdownforyou sites say it is up!

Is it down for anyone else in the UK? pretty scary how much my XBMC relies on IMDB, can't imagine what it would be like if TVDB packs up!

edit: imdb is working and backup now.
What's the consequences?
Depends on what you mean by "down" (website or API). The website is certainly up for me at the moment, I haven't tested the scraper API.
(2013-10-12, 15:34)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Depends on what you mean by "down" (website or API). The website is certainly up for me at the moment, I haven't tested the scraper API.

www.imdb.com is down for me I get "Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.imdb.com"
but if i connect through the ip address (207.171.162.180) it works, IT isn't just me, a quick twitter search shows others having the same problem accessing imdb.

The xbmc scraper just fails for me and shows me this message.

(2013-10-12, 13:39)krish_2k4 Wrote: It seems IMDB is down for me (SKY) but the isitdownforyou sites say it is up!

Is it down for anyone else in the UK? pretty scary how much my XBMC relies on IMDB, can't imagine what it would be like if TVDB packs up!

It seems to be a DNS issue on Sky - the iMDb site is up. Change your DNS sever to 8.8.8.8 and all will be fine...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB down in the UK?0