Donation Status
You guys really don't like the theme, huh? Big Grin

Thanks for the changes, it's really appreciated!
Sorry to hijack the thread, but what is the average donation amount so I can get a rough idea before donating?
Check the donation page, it has a list of the last 20 donations Wink

Average is about $20
of course you are free to give whatever you want.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-09, 18:17)ronie Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 16:57)BlueCop Wrote: I donated $100 bucks on Mar 16, 2011 but never got the donation status for some reason.

i've checked and you do have a donation status.
but you're also part of our 'skilled python coders' group
and have added a custom 'bipedal omnivore' title.

i'll change things so you'll have the 'donators' title visible on the forum,
just let me know if that's ok with you.

thanks. I thought there was some color change. I would tell people to donate to XBMC when they asked me if they could donate to me. I wanted it to be visible so it might encourage others. thanks again. I was just confused.

edit: I used to be able to edit the text below my name. Is that not available anymore?
Welcome back, BlueCop!

What do you want your title to say instead? In post #13, ronie offered to change you to "Donor" if you give him the go-ahead. Or do you prefer something unique like your previous "Bipedal Omnivore"?
yeap he changed me to the donor group. I found I could change the default group in my user control panel.

I thought there was a place to edit the text in the profile information. I can't seem to find it anymore. It isn't a big deal. I just liked to have fun with it.
BlueCop asking a question in a thread that I started? Now I really feel special, XBMC development royalty up in here, nice to see you!
Not royalty by any means. Thanks though. I am just a grump dork who watches too much tv. Trying to get back into the plugin development swing of things. It all stands on the back of the great XBMC work.
Bluecop, if you happened to manage to get a certain ESPN plugin up and running again, I would give you at least one mental hearty handshake. Smile
I just donated 10$ to xbmc.
too bad the "P" on the main page didn't take me to the donation-info-site (took me directly to paypal). i'd rather have donated with my username. maybe you consider changing the link on the main page?

xbmc is by far the best piece of software I ever used! keep up the great work guys!!
I seem to have lost my donation status. No big deal if you guys got your donation again this year, I am happy then.
fixed.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey, I donated $50 too, how long does it take for your status to change? I made the donation on 12.31.2013.
(2014-01-03, 17:31)QueK9 Wrote: Hey, I donated $50 too, how long does it take for your status to change? I made the donation on 12.31.2013.

It takes until pike manually changes it Smile He reviews the donations every couple of days.

It seems already sorted for you !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donation Status0