• 1(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
Video 
Brought to you by Eleazar Coding...

FILMON.TV FOR OVER 200 LIVE TV CHANNELS

Watch FilmOn Live TV from over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD Watch on Apps or the Web for free over 500 VOD Channels! We host over 45, 000 video on demand Web TV titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. Live Sports News Movies and great free streaming TV Entertainment including TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN, Disney, ESPN Fuel, CBS, Discovery, Fox and NBC, BBC, RAI, FRANCE and many more!

Installation
1. Install my Repository from ZIP file.
2. Enable the FilmOn addon within the Video Add-ons category.

Code:
Changelog:

Version 1.0.0
- First Commit
- Removed Tracking Code
- Removed Popup Ads
- Validated Remote API
- Confirmed Legality
- Renamed Addon

Enjoy! Cool

PS: This was my first stab at XBMC addon work, I'm working on some new stuff so stay tuned. In all honesty creating the Github repository was more complicated that understanding the addon routines themselves.

Please Note: This addon was originally created by another developer under contract by FilmOn Networks. It had since been seemingly abandonned by FilmOn Networks on an official basis and both tracking code and advertising code were subsequently embedded within the addon. I've modified the original open source addon code written by Mikey1234 under contract by FilmOn so that you can now install it without worrying about being tracked, or have any other dirty things occur within your XBMC behind your back. Let's bring legal third party addon back here to where they belong!
Hmm does this include the geo blocked channels?
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
I'm not totally sure, didn't test out the international stuff much to be honest. If you're lucky you'll get some of them.
Lets see if my luck is with me good work in reviving this
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Good work! It works pretty much the same as the original and a well-known variant available elsewhere. You should have a look around there are a number of other addons for the same service which handle international and geo-blocking. There are more ways than the api to obtain tokens. A number of folks have modified the addon to allow playing from a .strm file which is needed for the TVGuide addon. I think I posted a mod for doing that sometime ago. If you look at the Tv Guide thread you'll find a number of filmon addons which are integrated with it and a version of Tv Guide with it built-in.
I'll be working on improvements in the near future, if anyone wants to help out with cleaning up other addons get at me.
What's the point in writing something that has already been written also the api will be closed very soon
(2013-10-19, 20:41)mikey1234 Wrote: What's the point in writing something that has already been written ...
- Removed Tracking Code
- Removed Popup Ads

Huh
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2013-10-19, 20:41)mikey1234 Wrote: What's the point in writing something that has already been written also the api will be closed very soon

you retarted or something? read the 1st post again.
The whole GA started as FilmOn asked for it

I suggest you speak to Alki David the owner i could give you his mobile or Skype if you like and ask for your own api key....

Which you would need within the next week or two

Also if you read the code aswell as my old other plugins the GA NUMBERS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
No need for anyone to get offended, it's just a modified version with tracking code removed for those concerned about their privacy. FilmOn provides API codes publicly so worst case I'll apply for one, didn't think it would be such a big deal.
(2013-10-19, 21:54)bhatti00 Wrote:
(2013-10-19, 20:41)mikey1234 Wrote: What's the point in writing something that has already been written also the api will be closed very soon

you retarted or something? read the 1st post again.

hehehe, he is something for sure, this is Mikey who you talking to, by the way how many plugins you have made so far?!!
(2013-10-19, 22:51)Eleazar Coding Wrote: No need for anyone to get offended, it's just a modified version with tracking code removed for those concerned about their privacy. FilmOn provides API codes publicly so worst case I'll apply for one, didn't think it would be such a big deal.

Thanks for the plugin and keep up the good work.
Ignore anyone who questions your motivation or moans at you for making your contribution. The entire community is based on sharing code, open source, shared resources and mods. For every skin there are many mods, for every plugin there are many mods, dupes and in some cases much improved spinoffs (pseudo tv for example)

I consider your plugins in the latter category!
Keep it up, many users appreciate the work you are doing.
The real villans in all this are the corporations who spend millions to close down any open access to public broadcasting. At least, within the EU, all public channels should be accessible in each and every EU member country.
why dont you send your repo to the hub>?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1