• 19(current)
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support
Thanks for the update with the fix Pecinko!

(2014-11-12, 12:42)freedom80 Wrote: Another thing I noticed, TV Show episodes are no longer ordered by episode number.

I see this too. I fired up the other PleXBMC version to compare and see that it forces the sort order on episode views to Date/Ascending. This version doesn't seem to be doing that so it defaults to sorting by Title. You can change the sort order of course, but you'd have to do it for every season of every TV show you have, on every box running Kodi.
(2014-11-11, 12:53)pecinko Wrote: use plain ElementTree

...maybe this is responsible for my TV episodes now listed in "random" order.
version 3.5.4

Sort episodes nicely, fix some sections did not load if release date was missing
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Nice! Though that brings another issue (sorry to be picky - really). I see it sets the sort mode to "Episode" (which is great), but now it displays the episode number twice. It only does this in "Episode" mode - any other sort type it does not. Verified in both Amber and Confluence so pretty confident it's in PleXBMC and not a skin thing.
(2014-11-13, 14:49)puithove Wrote: Nice! Though that brings another issue (sorry to be picky - really). I see it sets the sort mode to "Episode" (which is great), but now it displays the episode number twice. It only does this in "Episode" mode - any other sort type it does not. Verified in both Amber and Confluence so pretty confident it's in PleXBMC and not a skin thing.

Is that so? Smile

Version 3.5.5:
================
- Do not duplicate numbers in episode labels
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Fixed! Thank you!
I'm sorry if this has been answered already.
So I installed the latest "amber" branch of plexmbc, the main issue I continue to run into is that the shelfs for my content don't appear.
I can dig into folders fine and play back content.
I had to set up the server to be found manually so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Any advice would be great. Using Gotham.
My guess is you turned shelf off in settings.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It didn't like my cloud sync folders.
Once I turned those off, logged out of myplex, and stuck with the just local files it loaded okay.
(2014-11-13, 14:03)pecinko Wrote: Sort episodes nicely, fix some sections did not load if release date was missing

Thanks pecinko! Fixed all my issues...
(2014-11-13, 14:03)pecinko Wrote: version 3.5.4

Sort episodes nicely, fix some sections did not load if release date was missing

Hello - Thanks for the awesome work pecinko. I'm a recent convert to the awesomeness of Amber + PleXBMC and love it.

I noticed another possible bug with 3.5.5. Recently Viewed Shows, Recently Viewed Episodes and Recently Viewed Movies show the the correct shows/episodes/movies, but not in last viewed order. They are in Title order and there is no option in the side menu to change it to viewed order. All the other sections seem fine (Recently Aired etc) but did required changing the sort order in the side menu. I haven't checked Music as I don't use it, but I assume it's the same.

Switching back to 3.4.6b3 and all sections works fine without needing to change any menu settings.

Thanks!

Cheers
eskay993
I just got setup with Plexbmc and everything is working great for me except On Deck in TV Shows. When I click on new items in on deck, it does nothing. If it is a file I started playing already I will get the context menu asking to resume/start over and it will play fine, but new items won't play. Any ideas?
Seems to be that plex home breaks plexbmc. Although I've disabled plex home for now, would be nice to see it working with plexbmc.
HT System - Denon X1500-H, 4x RP-500M for FR,FL,SR,SL, RP-404C for Center, 2x RP-500SA for Top Middle, SVS PB-2000. Harmony 665, LG OLED CX 65, Samsung PN51H5000 Plasma
(2014-11-28, 10:00)ars92 Wrote: Seems to be that plex home breaks plexbmc. Although I've disabled plex home for now, would be nice to see it working with plexbmc.

Stupid question, but how do you disable plex home?

I reverted my PMS install in a panic last night to work around a plexbmc crash, but I did it without trying to figure out what was wrong. I have a log (which I now realize is useless, as plex specific debug was not enabled.

Thanks,

Drew
(2014-12-02, 00:28)drewg Wrote:
(2014-11-28, 10:00)ars92 Wrote: Seems to be that plex home breaks plexbmc. Although I've disabled plex home for now, would be nice to see it working with plexbmc.

Stupid question, but how do you disable plex home?

I reverted my PMS install in a panic last night to work around a plexbmc crash, but I did it without trying to figure out what was wrong. I have a log (which I now realize is useless, as plex specific debug was not enabled.

Thanks,

Drew

I don't think it's necessary anymore if you are using pecincko's latest build. I am using Plexbmc 3.5.5 with latest PMS with no problems.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support2