• 5(current)
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support
(2013-10-30, 17:51)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I used to be able to mark something as watched or unwatched via the context menu. Now if i choose watched/unwatched from context the status dosen't change any more.

Does it happen with 3.2.2 on Hippojay's Quartz for plexbmc? My guess it might be related to PMS rather than plexbmc problem.

(2013-10-30, 20:13)tube82 Wrote: Hi,
the PleXBMC setting "Shelf items" in the "Look and feel" category doesn't work correctly for me.
It works when I set it to "Both" (Recently added and on deck), but doesn't for the other two settings.
When set to "Recently added", it still shows both in my TV Shows section and when set to "On Deck", it shows the on deck items twice, as shown in the screenshot:
I am using the PleXBMC version from this thread and an Amber GIT version from (I think) yesterday. Any idea what causes this?

This may change in the future but not much time ATM to fiddle with it. I use both with vertical home layout.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-10-31, 12:04)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 17:51)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I used to be able to mark something as watched or unwatched via the context menu. Now if i choose watched/unwatched from context the status dosen't change any more.

Does it happen with 3.2.2 on Hippojay's Quartz for plexbmc? My guess it might be related to PMS rather than plexbmc problem.

Just tested it with:

- PleXBMC 3.2.2 (hippojay)
- Quartz for PleXBMC

Selecting "Mark as Watched/Unwatched" works as used to.

Switching to:
- Latest Amber

Selecting "Mark as Watched/Unwatched" does not work.
(2013-10-31, 13:05)bigbadrabbit Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 12:04)pecinko Wrote:

Just tested it with:

- Quartz for PleXBMC

Switching to:
- Latest Amber

That's very curious as we have not touched (IFAIK) that part of the code. Just tested and it is working for me - 3.2.5 & Amber
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-10-31, 13:26)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 13:05)bigbadrabbit Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 12:04)pecinko Wrote: Does it happen with 3.2.2 on Hippojay's Quartz for plexbmc? My guess it might be related to PMS rather than plexbmc problem.

Just tested it with:

- Quartz for PleXBMC

Switching to:
- Latest Amber

That's very curious as we have not touched (IFAIK) that part of the code. Just tested and it is working for me - 3.2.5 & Amber

Ok. I'm using latest nightly ATM. I can't test it with stable Frodo because i've just upgraded to Mavericks because of the latest nightly. Could that be the problem?
I am in the process of adding plexbmc integration to a skin that I mod and would like to request the addition of a Large Thumb size for all of the Plexbmc.Latest* entrys.

For example currently for Plexbmc.LatestMovie it returns the thumb as a "Shelf Thumb" which is smaller than the normal thumb, using for example this code:

WINDOW.setProperty("Plexbmc.LatestMovie.%s.Thumb" % movieCount, m_thumb+qToken)

What I would like added to this version of plexbmc is for example the following:

WINDOW.setProperty("Plexbmc.LatestMovie.%s.LargeThumb" % movieCount, m_largethumb+qToken)

I made the changes locally and it all works fine, the default.py in the link below contains the changes, if you could merge this in I would really appreciate it.

default.py
I also cannot use any of the context menu options either. The menu appears but when you select an option (watched, delete, etc) it doesn't do anything

I'm using the latest versions of Plexbmc and Amber.

The previous version of Plexbmc 3.2.2 and Amber worked fine

I'm on XBMC Gotham, Aug release, running on Windows 7
Yep....same here...
(2013-10-30, 16:02)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 10:19)freedom80 Wrote: Any clues what could lead to my empty recently added / recently aired sections in tv shows?
Send me a PM with your debug log (enable debug in plexbmc settings) and I'll have a look.

Hey Pecinko, I just found out what causes that bug. Re-enabled this setting: "Enable extra filter menus" in "Look and feel" PleXBMC settings and it works for TV shows! Can you please fix that, cause I really want to hide the intermediate filter menus. Thx
(2013-11-06, 15:40)freedom80 Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 16:02)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 10:19)freedom80 Wrote: Any clues what could lead to my empty recently added / recently aired sections in tv shows?
Send me a PM with your debug log (enable debug in plexbmc settings) and I'll have a look.

Hey Pecinko, I just found out what causes that bug. Re-enabled this setting: "Enable extra filter menus" in "Look and feel" PleXBMC settings and it works for TV shows! Can you please fix that, cause I really want to hide the intermediate filter menus. Thx

Heh. You are seriously overrating my python skills Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-11-06, 15:41)pecinko Wrote: Heh. You are seriously overrating my python skills Smile

Oh right, totally forgot about you not being the developer of the plugin, sorry. Big Grin

But could you please send this bug report to hippojay?! Thx. And hey, maybe you can help me with this one. I can't find the setting to hide the Plex Channels / Addons again. Have them hidden on my iMac but can't find that damn switch anywhere...
(2013-11-06, 15:58)freedom80 Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 15:41)pecinko Wrote: Heh. You are seriously overrating my python skills Smile

Oh right, totally forgot about you not being the developer of the plugin, sorry. Big Grin

But could you please send this bug report to hippojay?! Thx. And hey, maybe you can help me with this one. I can't find the setting to hide the Plex Channels / Addons again. Have them hidden on my iMac but can't find that damn switch anywhere...

I'm afraid you will have to use forum. I have no direct contact with HJ. Plexbmc settings/shelf to hide channels shelf. Skin setting to hide Channels item from main menu.

BTW. TV shelf still working for me fine, even with filter menu disabled?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-11-06, 16:03)pecinko Wrote: BTW. TV shelf still working for me fine, even with filter menu disabled?

Not talking about the shelf. It's the filtering (submenu) on the horizontal menu! Works with Movie Sections but not with TV Sections as long as filter menu (intermediate menu) is disabled.
(2013-11-06, 16:03)pecinko Wrote: Skin setting to hide Channels item from main menu.

Errm no? Using Amber 1.1.7 but it's not there (settings > skin settings)!? Temporary solution is to edit the guisettings.xml in userdata folder. Cool
(2013-11-05, 09:07)citizenxnz Wrote: I also cannot use any of the context menu options either. The menu appears but when you select an option (watched, delete, etc) it doesn't do anything

I'm using the latest versions of Plexbmc and Amber.

The previous version of Plexbmc 3.2.2 and Amber worked fine

I'm on XBMC Gotham, Aug release, running on Windows 7

(2013-11-05, 12:56)smacrae Wrote: Yep....same here...

I fixed this problem in my version which adds the features I required for my skin, it is based on version 3.2.5 with a few additions..new version is 3.2.7. You can find the link here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165481
Cool...thanks IM85288....like to help modify the Amber skin to have the backgrounds cycle like MediaStream for TV Shows, Movies, Music etc.?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support2