• 10(current)
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support
(2013-12-10, 21:31)tube82 Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 21:17)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 21:00)tube82 Wrote: Yes, I updated from the links in the first post a few minutes before my post. After getting the described behaviour I deleted the two folders and got the versions directly from GIT, with the same results.

And still no snow in skin settings?

Okay, my fault. Didn't realize it was a skin setting. Snow works Smile That means I just have the problem with no image showing in episode video info.

Season thumbs worked only for all episodes/seasons node.

It should work for all nodes in 3.3.6 Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-12-10, 19:22)Zodler Wrote: pecinko I can't thank you enough for your work. I have finally a skin that works. I had great difficulty to enable wide covers in xbmc for Plex items. Now your screens work out of the box and they change depending on the view. Thank you.

Is it possible to have an On Deck section that combines all the On Deck sections together? Like when you see the Plex Media Manager in a browser, you get a combined On Deck with all the videos in one list.

No, not ATM. It gets confusing when you have several kid's sections Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-12-11, 00:48)pecinko Wrote: Season thumbs worked only for all episodes/seasons node.

It should work for all nodes in 3.3.6 Smile

It does indeed! Nod
Also one question. It seems unicode is not supported. Any idea where is the problem? Which software is not supporting unicode file naming in this mix?
(2013-12-11, 12:25)Zodler Wrote: Also one question. It seems unicode is not supported. Any idea where is the problem? Which software is not supporting unicode file naming in this mix?

Hard to tell without any details given from your side Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It's all clear. Just put a file in your library with a unicode name. Then browse to that file in your skin and you don't see the name. You see blanks.
(2013-12-11, 18:20)Zodler Wrote: It's all clear. Just put a file in your library with a unicode name. Then browse to that file in your skin and you don't see the name. You see blanks.

I have central european titles in my library and they show up fine.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

when installing amber (latest version https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber/ar...master.zip) on the latest gotham monthly i get a black screen. When pressing escape a couple of times i can see the homescreen menu but without text. Playing stuff doesn't work either. When i force quit xbmc and restart i'm back to an older version of amber. Am i doing something wrong here?
(2013-12-17, 12:32)blierp Wrote: when installing amber (latest version https://github.com/pecinko/skin.amber/ar...master.zip) on the latest gotham monthly i get a black screen. When pressing escape a couple of times i can see the homescreen menu but without text. Playing stuff doesn't work either. When i force quit xbmc and restart i'm back to an older version of amber. Am i doing something wrong here?

Try manually installing skin.widgets first: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/ser...0.0.27.zip
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Version 3.3.7

Re-organize settings
Enable shelf toggles (hide movies, tv, all etc)
Add option to hide watched items from recent movie shelf
Bump add-on version to 3.3.7
Skin integration works in both Amber and Quartz

https://github.com/pecinko/plugin.video..../amber.zip
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi Pecinko,

Thanks for the updates...always nice to see how quickly you'll pushing out updates.

Just wondering, I wasn't having issues with the latest PMS's however I just installed a new XBMC/PleXBMC/Amber client in my network yesterday and no matter what I do (myPlex enabled, GDM on/off, IP specified etc., tried all combinations suggested including by dlanor, however it just won't render the server/my library sections.

Is there something I am missing or something in the latest update that might address this?

I kind of need to be on .14 or newer of PMS due to the excellent advancement in the transcoding engine (for offsite streaming)....

Thanks

-SM

PS I don't know if you prefer these types of questions here or in the XBMC PleXBMC forum so I posted over there....please feel free to delete whichever you don't want to have posted
Try pms x.x.17 and post a log on pastebin if problem is not solved.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

All working...thanks...PMS x.x.17 with your latest PleXBMC/Amber from GIT....thanks heaps...

BTW, love the new layout in settings re: PleXBMC/Amber, big improvement....
(2013-12-19, 14:24)pecinko Wrote: Version 3.3.7

Re-organize settings

Pecinko,

What version of Quartz should we be running... I know Amber is the suggested theme, but I prefer Quartz, or will I actually lose alot of functionality?
(2013-12-20, 21:37)Zekeman Wrote:
(2013-12-19, 14:24)pecinko Wrote: Version 3.3.7

Re-organize settings

Pecinko,

What version of Quartz should we be running... I know Amber is the suggested theme, but I prefer Quartz, or will I actually lose alot of functionality?

What you used so far. You won't lose anything. And you can always move older plexbmc version to a backup folder so you can bring it back in case you don't like the MOD.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on / skin integration support2