• 76(current)
RaspBMC Kodi/XBMC test builds
@Mafarricos I think I understand but to make sure if you ssh into Raspbmc and run
Code:
ls /boot
what is the output?
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2014-04-07, 21:31)Dilligaf Wrote: @Mafarricos I think I understand but to make sure if you ssh into Raspbmc and run
Code:
ls /boot
what is the output?

I never had problems with SSH on raspbmc, but at night I can provide you the result of that command Wink
Hi i'm in need of some help to get my media centre remote working correctly.
When i update buttons return, back and start do not respond. If i revert back remote works again
@superb
Have a look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1665962

@Mafarricos
It´s not regarding SSH, more that Dilligaf (just as I) are curious how NOOBS handles firmware and boot files.
Thank you so much miappa Smile it worked
(2014-04-08, 11:05)miappa Wrote: @superb
Have a look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1665962

@Mafarricos
It´s not regarding SSH, more that Dilligaf (just as I) are curious how NOOBS handles firmware and boot files.

OK. At night I will post information about that Wink

In raspbmc I see all the other partitions, but the ones used are defined in the cmdline.txt defined in noobs, that is stored in that boot partition. I will provide some pics of TV showing that info Wink
Here you go:

Raspbmc on Noobs.
Cool, it looks as if the firmware update included with these builds will work on NOOBS installs, I'm just unsure what the os_config.json file is
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
hej fellas,

regarding to the xbmc wiki page there is no support for usb sound devices at the moment. is there any difference in the nightly build? i wanna use my pi with my xbmc headless as a streaming device and it would be nice if i can access the usb sound card attached to my pi instead of the 3,5mm jack. when i put hdmi to it sound should chance to hdmi and back.

any ideas how to manage that?
(2014-04-08, 19:37)laurids Wrote: regarding to the xbmc wiki page there is no support for usb sound devices at the moment. is there any difference in the nightly build? i wanna use my pi with my xbmc headless as a streaming device and it would be nice if i can access the usb sound card attached to my pi instead of the 3,5mm jack. when i put hdmi to it sound should chance to hdmi and back.

This build, and the milhouse openelec build should support alsa.
Only with dvdplayer/paplayer - not omxplayer.
I can confirm that the culprit with xbmc-13-20140404-nc3 was the firmware. In fact, downgrading a few releases changed nothing because I was still using the firmware shipped with xbmc-13-20140404-nc3.

Now that I have installed xbmc-13-20140406-nc3 and the latest firmware, everything is working fine.
another question. please excuse me if i´m being stupid.

when i use my pi for streaming music with xbmc without monitor its working finde but when i connect it to the screen via afterwards there is no signal on my tv. is there away out?

thanks again!
(2014-04-08, 19:04)Dilligaf Wrote: Cool, it looks as if the firmware update included with these builds will work on NOOBS installs, I'm just unsure what the os_config.json file is

That file is the one that is used to create and install raspbmc the first time on the partition.
i find out now that if i boot into xbmc with hdmi plugged in i can unplug it and plug it back in without problems.

but i have problems streaming videos via airplay. is that a common issue? i have xvmc 14.-alpha (compiled: apr 6 2014). do i have to update something?

thanks again for your help!
(2014-04-08, 19:40)popcornmix Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 19:37)laurids Wrote: regarding to the xbmc wiki page there is no support for usb sound devices at the moment. is there any difference in the nightly build? i wanna use my pi with my xbmc headless as a streaming device and it would be nice if i can access the usb sound card attached to my pi instead of the 3,5mm jack. when i put hdmi to it sound should chance to hdmi and back.

This build, and the milhouse openelec build should support alsa.
Only with dvdplayer/paplayer - not omxplayer.

I've just installed this build, hoping to get my USB DAC working. ALSA seems to be working--I've got GUI sounds, as well as MP3s playing via music (paplayer?), but no audio at all when playing video, even with dvdplayer. I've tried enabling/disabling passthrough, as well as playing video with various audio codecs (including MP3 audio), but never get any sound...

Any suggestions?

Relevant log snippet:
http://pastebin.com/ck8F5Ewh
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RaspBMC Kodi/XBMC test builds15