All TV shows suddenly missing, but metadata still present
Strange problem today. I start up XBMC and suddenly everything is missing. I still have all the files on disk, and my TV shows are still present - but none of the episodes are listed. I can navigate into a particular TV show, but there are no seasons. I can still play these from the "files" view. However, each TV show lists the correct number of episodes in total, and the correct number of episodes viewed so far. Additionally, in the Files view, it still marks watched episodes with a check mark.

I have tried removing and re-adding the video sources, as well as cleaning the library and asking it to scan for new content.

I am running the latest XBMC (12.2, installed via package manager) on 64-bit Arch Linux. I haven't recently made any changes to my system or XBMC.
Do you have "hide watched" turned on in the left hand sidebar menu?
I have *EXACTLY* the same problem! Shows are getting scraped fine (even checked in debug log). They show up with all metadata in the files view, just not in the Library. Incidentally, I also run ArchLinux. Didn't make any changes either! Removing and re-adding sources doesn't make any difference.

@Ned: "Hide watched" isn't turned on. It doesn't show even non-watched items.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Okay, some searching led me to this thread: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1339772

Guess the updated SQLite is the problem. On XBMC trac: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14646
Just signed up to XBMC forums to say that I have this same problem, also on 64 bit Arch Linux. I've tried removing and re-adding the libraries, updating libraries, scanning for new content etc, but to no avail. The problem (probably) arose yesterday, after I updated my system along with XBMC. I'm currently running version 12.2.
(2013-10-22, 18:10)nordog Wrote: Just signed up to XBMC forums to say that I have this same problem, also on 64 bit Arch Linux. I've tried removing and re-adding the libraries, updating libraries, scanning for new content etc, but to no avail. The problem (probably) arose yesterday, after I updated my system along with XBMC. I'm currently running version 12.2.

You didn't read my message right above yours, did you? Smile
(2013-10-22, 18:24)kalpik Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 18:10)nordog Wrote: Just signed up to XBMC forums to say that I have this same problem, also on 64 bit Arch Linux. I've tried removing and re-adding the libraries, updating libraries, scanning for new content etc, but to no avail. The problem (probably) arose yesterday, after I updated my system along with XBMC. I'm currently running version 12.2.

You didn't read my message right above yours, did you? Smile

Lol, no, obviously not Smile I seem to have gotten into the habit of ignoring everything below horizontal lines in forums, since they are usually irrelevant signatures and footnotes, whereas in your case that was where all the good stuff was.

Thanks for clearing this up for me!

EDIT: Downgraded sqlite (3.8.1-1 => 3.8.0.2-1) and everything works as it should again.
No problem! And yeah, downgrading sqlite works. Hope this is sorted soon Smile
As mentioned in the Arch forum thread, setting 'Flatten TV shows' to 'always' also works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All TV shows suddenly missing, but metadata still present0