• 189(current)
Intel NUC - Haswell (4th Generation CPU)
Ok then didn't realize sorry...and for the video scaling I use Lanczos3 / Spline36 but I don't see the difference with other methods.
But it was to compare with madVR, is the effort to configure it worth it ?

I find DVD-T HD more detailled/colored and less grainy than my 1080p mkv with xbmc
Does anyone have any recommended Harmony remote settings to make the remote the most responsive? On my Mac mini my Harmony Ultimate responded noticeably faster to button presses (especially noticeable when scrolling through my library). I'm not really sure what the "best" settings are.
You need to do it with a device called "Microsoft Media Center Extender" to make it more responsive... pay attention to "Extender".

But this is NUC section, not Harmony remote!!!
Go to appropriate thread for your problem HERE and stop littering this thread.
(2014-04-12, 09:28)Crssi Wrote: You need to do it with a device called "Microsoft Media Center Extender" to make it more responsive... pay attention to "Extender".

But this is NUC section, not Harmony remote!!!
Go to appropriate thread for your problem HERE and stop littering this thread.

It's not littering. No need to be so aggressive. I just assumed it was a Harmony + NUC IR issue. Thank you for pointing me toward MS Media Center Extender. That's much better..
I am not aggressive. If I would be, then I woudnt you direct to appropriate thread. Wink
I happy that this helps you... and on a specific thread I can help you further.
How do I remove the motherboard from the chassis? I've taken out two screws after removing the bottom cover. I'm trying to reset the CMOS due to the board not powering up from the power button

Edit: Found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPZQUaJozk

Maybe this could be added to the first post?

Saying that struggling to get it off.. Edit got there in the end..
How do I reset the CMOS? Do I disconnect the battery?

Update: Disconnecting the battery worked, and now I can power on using the power button again.
@tutu
http://openelec.tv/forum/107-suspend-and...=15#102838

Quote:I don't know if there are any videos for the latest models.

I got the D54250WYKH (probably helps with similar models, too):
When you try getting the motherboard out of NUC, carefully(!) pull out the "plastic-Infrared/headphone-jack"-cover out of the case before you try pulling the actual board out. Made things (finally) a lot easier for me.

Regarding the board itself:
Start pulling the board out from the rear IO-shield. Then front, then rear, then front...and so on.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Thanks I got it out and now my power button is working again after clearing the CMOS by unplugging the battery for 10 min. Happy days Smile
Please verify if power on by MCE infrated remote control still works. If not, you can find the solution in the same thread linked in my last post.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2014-04-12, 20:21)axbmcuser Wrote: Please verify if power on by MCE infrated remote control still works. If not, you can find the solution in the same thread linked in my last post.

Nope it does not! How peculiar is that.. first I had no power on by button, but MCE remote worked.. now I have power on by button but not by MCE.. I will check the thread.

So according to that thread I have to install Windows to fix the power on issues.. man what a joke Sad
Yes, but you can be glad it's figured out now. Other ppl had to try tons of useless fixes without any success. So it's not that bad. Smile ...but i agree that Intels KnowHow and support on that matter (and similar problems) is bad.
(2014-04-13, 16:00)axbmcuser Wrote: Yes, but you can be glad it's figured out now. Other ppl had to try tons of useless fixes without any success. So it's not that bad. Smile ...but i agree that Intels KnowHow and support on that matter (and similar problems) is bad.

Would it work with Windows 8 or Windows to Go? Trying wintobootic now. I assume the CIR driver is installed from Windows Update.
I used Windows 8.1 as Trial. I downloaded the driver vom Intel. Windows 7 or higher should work when you're able to install the CIR driver downloaded from Intel. I don't know Windows To Go. When you're able to install drivers in there as usual, it should work.
How I should configure XBMC to play wmv and mkv files without issues?

With this files When I do a big step forrward/backward the video freezes for several seconds, it's quite annoying. Anyone knows how to fix it or can suggest me a right video configuration?

Thanks!!!
Sony XR 55 A80J
Kodi Nexus

Intel Nuc i3 + 4gb ram
OE 4.0.3
  • 189(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Haswell (4th Generation CPU)7