Movie sets info
Hallo guys and dolls Wink

I am fairly new to xbmc and i am trying to figure out if it is possible to have movie sets info in the library, i am currently running Aeon nox and have info if i go and browse by movie sets
I have installed the extended script but only have options to add fanart nothing about info

hope someone can help

Ztrust
You will need to edit your .nfo files in your media folders manually OR let your Movie scraper scrape the information from TheMovieDB.org for you.

In Settings you will find a switch to enable the use of Movie Sets.

Remember that if you let the scraper fetch the information from TheMovieDB.org, it will be put into the XBMC database but NOT into your .nfo files in your media folders unless you do an explicit "Export Library" to single folders to export the info to your folders.

Also note that you cannot edit Movie Set information inside XBMC but you CAN set custom artwork for Movie Sets.

This is all as of XBMC Frodo (version 12.2).

I think that enhanced support for Movie Sets is coming with Gotham (v13) if I remember correctly.
Not in fact, atm XBMC does not scrape movie set information at all, neither pictures or text associated with sets I cant be sure of current alpha code but Frodo definitely does not.

Im sure if the scrapers where updated to scrape that metadata then it would work.

As for Movie sets support even in Gotham code this is only restricted to adding/removing movies from sets as far as I know. Movie set metadata definely not with current default scrapers http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160517
Sorry, my bad, I was unclear.

Currently it will scrape which set a movie belongs to, and that's it.

It will not scrape metadata / info about each set as uNiversal said.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
As you said siliconKid .nfos will do it any local info takes precedence over scraped, but I dont like nfo's personally, another way is to get some media manager. Some skins may have more advanced functionality and use additional scripts/addons though again I dont know about these.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets info0