Release A NEW LIGHTBOX VERSION!!!
Nice skin/mod. The titles in the mainscreen are always in german no matter what language i choose. Anything you can do about it?
(2014-02-22, 19:50)lowfi Wrote: Nice skin/mod. The titles in the mainscreen are always in german no matter what language i choose. Anything you can do about it?

Please add my question to the above quoted query too whether the skin supports mouse or otherwise, thanks for making a wonderful skin.
hi Smile sorry my skin is only in german but u can change it bei mod a single text file. u have to go to

\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.LightBox\720p and open the home.xml and search for the words u dont like an chnge it by urselsf... sorry but i know no other way Smile
do we have lightbox for gotham 13.1 ?
I wish this skin got more attention. It needs to be translated to English.
Quote: me and a friend of me skinned over 20 years on it

lol @ skinning over 20 years wow you must have seen the future to begin work on a skin so far back you are also quite slow too Smile
(2014-08-09, 14:29)Orphan Wrote: I wish this skin got more attention. It needs to be translated to English.

Try Box skin. Based on lightbox but is in the official xbmc wip repo so it gets regular updates.
(2014-08-12, 11:24)lowfi Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 14:29)Orphan Wrote: I wish this skin got more attention. It needs to be translated to English.

Try Box skin. Based on lightbox but is in the official xbmc wip repo so it gets regular updates.

I think you are referring to nBox skin by Niamu. I like it except for the font which, imho, is more suitable for AeonMQ5. Rather I am thinking about Eminence and Substratum to try next.
BOX is a skin in the WIP forum. ( originally started as an nbox Mod). See my signature for a link
(2014-08-17, 09:59)DjCisco Wrote: BOX is a skin in the WIP forum. ( originally started as an nbox Mod). See my signature for a link

Thanks for the link Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A NEW LIGHTBOX VERSION!!!6