Problem adding tv shows
Up!!!
Turn on Debug logging and reproduce problem and pastebin a log, no log no help.. and fyi please dont bump your posts in 24 hours periods.
(2013-11-11, 13:23)rustybofh Wrote: Up!!!

Would it be asking too much to mention what fixed your issue so that other forum members might benefit and to let others know that tried to help you fix your issues? A thank you wouldn't hurt either. Wink

(2013-11-11, 13:31)uNiversal Wrote: Turn on Debug logging and reproduce problem and pastebin a log, no log no help.. and fyi please dont bump your posts in 24 hours periods.

I think OP said up not bump meaning the issue is fixed?? But sadly the OP could not take the time to leave details. At least it was not a bump. Smile
No @spinnaker the issue isn´t fixed Wink.

Sorry @uNiversal, i´ll upload the log asap and pastebin it.

Regards,
I know it sounds stupid but have you tried adding the show to another HDD? I've had this problem in the past and for some reason, adding the show from a different source worked...
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Yeah Aries, i tried to add the show to another directory like /home/rustybofh/Series/, but had the same issue.....that´s weird!
Its not /home/rustybofh/Series/ its /home/rustybofh/Series/name_of_show/season xx/showname s01e01 tittle.ext

Very well documented on wiki.
Series/Season/S01E01 title.ext also works

You need certain the series name is spelled EXACTLY as it appears in thetvdb.
There was a discussion in another thread recently whether to name your episodes

Series S01E01.ext or
S01E01.ext

(in each case with or without the title)

End result seemed to be that including 'Series' was a good idea, in case you accidentally move files and can't recall where the * they are supposed to be.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Fair enough, but the point that was made is that the seriesname in the filename is not used by XBMC to scrape the file.
It decides which series it is by looking at the foldername of the folder below your source.
IMO its not a question of just XBMC, many ppl including me access media from different machines often via SSH or other methods and organizing the media by having series name and episode name has benefits beyond what XBMC provides.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding tv shows0