Is watched flag only set after file is played 100%?
Curious when exactly the watched flag is set. This week watched some tv espisodes that crashed halfway which is annoying. Looking for an easy way to test if all files play fully before hand and wondering if I let XBMC play all episodes while I am at work, and if I see watched flags for all files if that would mean they all play fine from beginning to end? and if some are not marked those would be faulty, xbmc skips to the next file.

I know with movies I often skip credits but they are still marked as watched, so does a file need to play e.g. 95% for the watched flag to kick in?
I'm pretty sure that the default is 90% from the advancedsettings.xml wiki page:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <video>
      <playcountminimumpercent>90</playcountminimumpercent>
   </video>
</advancedsettings>

This is the minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched. Set to 101 to never auto-mark items as watched.
Shaolin is right.

I have been on XBMC for years and cant say I ever had XBMC crash while playing a certain file.

maybe you can turn on debug and play the file again until it crashes and upload a debug log (wiki) so we can see what might be causing the crash.

Also what type of file is this you are playing?
יונתן בן-חיים
Thanks! I'll change it to 96% and then use this as a test! Much appreciated.

Sorry ment to say the file had an error and stopped playing. XBMC then skips to the next file but you can't finish the episode. This is a neat but time consuming way to be sure the next few won't fail.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is watched flag only set after file is played 100%?0